Jin (cute) Request

reqeusted by Nikyixing

        I was walking out to see Jin at the park because he wanted to take me out for my birthday. As i walk to the park a saw a group of children running up to me with a note in their hand. i took each one from them and thank them. As i was reading them three of the cards said I love you on it but one of them caught your eyes and it said meet me where we first meet. 

(Flashback) 

(Nik pov)

I was walking  to the park to clear my mind because I had some family problem so after clearing my mind I left the park to a small cafe that some people go to. When it is really busy they have a alot of costumer during the winter. Once i got my drink (insert any drink)  i saw a guy who came in with a hoodie on he look like he was running from some one but it was a crowd of girls running after him. I thought to my self that he was an idol.  But i didn't care much cause i was looking at the kcon that was going on and watching video that take took of Bts in L.A. While i was laughing i didnt notice that there was a guy siting in front of me. He cough so you can notice him and as he did he caught your attention. You look up to see the guy and ask him if he was ok.

(Jin pov)

 i was running away from those fangirl that is still after me when i signed their paper. I saw a small cafe shop that some people go to as I enter I saw this girl who was really pretty as i order my drink i went to sit at her table. she was to busy looking at her phone so I fake cough to get her attention and I did. She look cute when she worried. Gosh why do you have to0 be so cute. She ask me if I was ok and I said that I am ok. 

(No one pov)

"Hello I am Nik" I said. "I am Jin" He said. "So what are you doing on your phone?" Jin asked. "I'm looking at kpop stuff why?" You said giving him a wierd look. "Oh so what group do you like?" Jin asked me. " I like Exo and Bts." I said "So who do you like from Bts?" Jin said. "I like Jin alot but I love Jungkook more why.'You said because you already know that it was Jin from Bts already and so you teased him for fun.'Ah i see a lot of people like Jungkook." He said as his smile disappear. You start to laugh at his face because he was cute when he pouts. he give you a question look and said "Why are you laughing." "You are cute Seok Jin" You giggled while saying that. He was suprise you realized that you know him already. After that you guys exchange number with each other he asked if he can take you home and you agreed.

(Flashback end)

As i enter the small cafe it was dark in side. Once I went in the light turn on and people sream Happy Birthday Nik. I saw Jin carrying a birthday cake in his hand as he walked up to me. He told me to make a wish and blow out the candle as i did they came and hugged me. Jin came behind me and plant a kiss on your forehead. He was bending down on one knee he said "will you marry me" people around you said Yes!!!! So he waited for you answer and you agreed to marry him cause that was you wish and it came true!!

Sorry Nikyixing if it wasn't good and sorry for the mistake Hope you like it. :)