J-Hope (Sad)

"There come a time where you have to let go and never look back. Even if you love them back your scared they might hurt you.  Life isn't easy as you think but love is the best people say but I don't believe in love ever since I meet her. She left me in the cold without a word. Will fate bring me back to her and become his again?"

No one pov

"There are many reason why she left me but why did they choose her life over mine? I am the person they wanted to killed if I never left the house she will still be at home waiting for me. I broke her heart many times but why? WHY!!!!! Why now I never got to say sorry to her." I said.

Flashback

Sony pov

"I was lonely when J-Hope start acting mean and cold. We start drifting away from each other. I want to know why is he acting like that is it because he found a new one?" I said. I walk around school campus minding my own business until I heard some one talking about J-Hope. "Yah did you hear that J-Hope is going to be killed by a gang called

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hello everyone I hope you guys like it hehehe. sorry for the grammar. Jk Keep reading!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's the end guys hope u enjoy it lol. Jk Keep going.

Still Sony pov

"The gang called darken" A guy say. "I heard but I didn't think they will kill him he's very powerful with his gang call BTS." Another said. "What did my Hope do why are they going to kill him?" I said to myself.

As I was walking in the hallway I saw J-Hope. "Yah oops I have something to ask you. Oppa?" I said as he turn around with a bruise face. "Who did this to you tell me Oppa." I said looking at his bruise. "Stop your annoying as hell Sony. Why can't you just leave me alone? Why can't you be like other girls who doesn't cling on there boyfriend?" J-Hope said. "Maybe I care about your damn life. If I were to die you wonder be there to safe me um? All this years I seem to be hold the relationship? Maybe it's time that we let go and one day we will meet." I said and left.

J-Hope pov

"What have I done to loose the girl I love? Why are you like this J-Hope why?!" I said to myself. "I knew that something is going to happen to me later on everyone knows that I'm going to be killed because i wasn't willing to give Sony to them she mine. I've should've treated her better.

No one pov

"Life is hard but make the right choice you either risks your life for the one you love or watch them die."

"Sony do you know that j-Hope will be killed by the gang called- " Rose was cut off by me. "By Darken yeah I know do you know where they are going to be at?" I asked because I'm willing to giving up anything to safe him.

"They will be at xxx-xxxx so be there in time and bring back up." Rose said. "Don't worry I will." I said

Sony pov

"This is going to be fun because I get to be with my old gang called Bloody. Everyone that we go against never stayed alive because they are bleeding to death."

"Yo is this Krystal?" I asked
"Yo what up girl how you been? Long time we haven't talked." Krystal said. " Is the girls still there with you Krystal?" I ask
"Yeah girl they are still here what's up." Krystal ask.  " you know the gang called Darken?" I said " We are going after them." "Alright then we will meet at your place." Krystal said and end up the phone.

Author pov

What J-Hope did not know was that Sony had a hidden power that no one every knew only her gang knew because they are powerful.

Hello everyone I'm back I hope I will be back on here again I been very busy with school please forgive me. *Bow* I'm also sorry to @sonia123453 for the late story mianhae I hope you enjoy it's :) I will write part two if I have the time and let me know if you guys like the story so far.