Ch62- Bonding or Bombing

Third Persons POV"Why did you bring him here?!" Killua turned around to yell at (Y/N), but she was currently drinking tea with Bisky

Third Persons POV
"Why did you bring him here?!" Killua turned around to yell at (Y/N), but she was currently drinking tea with Bisky. "Huh?" The girls were stuffing their faces with cake while staring at the boys.

"He chose to follow me. What? You didn't notice that he's been stalking us since Masadora?" (Y/N) said casually, earning a glare from Bisky and Killua. Gon just stood there and didn't bear to blink while staring at Illumi.

"Gon, sweetie, don't stare. Come here." (Y/N) gave Gon a creepy glare and gestured him to come towards her. Gon shivered but joined the girls anyway. "Is it a good idea to leave those two alone?"

Gon asked as he bit into a piece of cake. Bisky nodded her head and patted Gon aggressively on the back. "It'd be best if we give them some space. Illumi's old enough to work things out." (Y/N) was pretending that she wasn't acting tense, but she was keeping a close eye on the Zoldyck brothers.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Those two haven't seen eye to eye with each other, but they have to work things out eventually, right?" Ever since I met Ging, I've gotten used to the job of fixing other people's problems, such as this one, and I wouldn't say I like it.

Fixing relationships isn't easy, especially when I'm the victim... But I mostly spend more time fixing other's messes than trying to improve my own. Especially when it was someone else's fault, I could tell that Killua was staring at us for help, but I just smiled and waved at him.

'Those two have A LOT of history; if anything, the blame should go to their parents who raised them to be like this. Due to Illumi being the firstborn, I'm guessing that he's been suffering the most and hadn't had much free time during his childhood.

And Killua was barely an elite assassin at the time, but his quick learning somehow didn't trigger his bloodlust to overcome him. He's still a kid, so I can understand how he would have the free spirit to run away.'

I groaned and smacked my head against the table. "So, I assumed that you'd killed the other two, then?" Bisky smirked and shoved a cookie in my mouth to prevent me from being stressed out.

I swallowed the cookie whole and nodded my head, "I also ran into that guy we talked to the other day, too. Okay— I followed him and killed him and used him as a tracking device to kill the other two Bombers."

Gon started whining about why I would do such a thing. I had to explain the whole thing down to his level to make him understand the real reason. Killua and Illumi soon came back— and they were...holding hands.?

I did not expect that. "That was so beautiful!" Bisky blew her nose into her handkerchief when she watched the boys walking towards us. 'Had she been watching those two the entire time? Honestlyhow could one multitask during a conversation LIKE this?'

"You concern me sometimes, Milady. So, how'd it go?" I looked at Killua, who had the brightest smile on his face, more brilliant than Gon's. I'd never seen Illumi this happy before... I mean, he had the same empty expression on his face, but I could tell he enjoyed it.

"Alright, come on! Let me see it!" I stood in front of Killua and waited for him to show me his Hunter license. "It's incredible how you've taken over 1200 applicants down in just half n' hour."

I smiled at Killua and soon felt a tap on my shoulder from Bisky. She smirked and tilted her head towards Illumi. I shook my head as Bisky, and I had a mental argument. "What happened to that other guy you were telling me about?" Bisky smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about— Oh my god, he's right there!" I groaned and slammed my head on the table so hard that the ground almost started shaking. "Oh, great, just what we needed," Killua baffled.

"Who?" Bisky asked. Killua pointed towards the person walking in the distance. Yes, it was Hisoka. "He doesn't look that bad." Killua and I both glanced at Bisky and rolled our eyes. "You just haven't met him yet."

'He is walking this way— I swear to Asahi, that clown is going to keep following me until I decide to fight him, and maybe even if I have the time, succeed in world domination.' "Hey, Hisoka," I said casually but in a moody way.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here, my dear~ But you are one of the Game Masters of this unique game, after all. So, I should have expected your arrival~" I admit, I'll give him credit for spending billions on a particular question that includes valuable information.

But it isn't all fun and games when Hisoka soon realizes that he spent his entire Heavens Arena fortune on a question when the money directly goes to the game, meaning: I get about 3/4 of that cash.

Do I feel bad? No, I don't. Should I tell Hisoka and the others to make them feel bad, especially Hisoka and Illumi, because they deserve it? Absolutely! I smirked and covered my mouth from laughing in front of them.

But I also feel kind of stupid, me being the one who created Ai Ai Island in the first place when Greed Island was under development. The worst part is— Hisoka keeps teasing me about it. Oh, how I want to slam his teeth into concrete and leave him there to rot—

"(Y/N)-nee! HEY! Were you even listening?" Killua glared at me while putting his hands on his hips. 'He looks like an angry cat,' I thought. "No, sorry, I was too busy ignoring Hisoka."

I pointed at Hisoka, who was behind me and messing with my hair ribbon. "Well, since we're all together...we might as well work together," Killua said, blushing and pouting. "Why do you get so embarrassed when you say something about Gon or teamwork?"

I asked out loud, which made Killua scream in my face: "Shut up!"

"That's a great idea, Killua!" Gon smiled and threw his hands up in the air. "It is?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "(Y/N) has the right thought, Gon. Are you sure that you want to work with those two?" Bisky asked while glancing at Hisoka and Illumi.

"No, Milady, Gon is messing with you..." I said sarcastically. "I know working with those two can cause a lot of trust issues..." Killua, Bisky, and I all looked at Gon as if he was trying to act smart.

"But we need all the help we can get to complete the game. No matter how long it takes, I have to find my dad." Now I felt like bashing my teeth into concrete. But in the end, Gon was right.

I wouldn't say I like it when someone else is suitable when it is not me. "Fine— we'll do it. But if this plan doesn't turn out right, I'm kicking Hisoka and Illumi out of the game, especially that clown."

The trio nodded their heads, and we started making our way towards our next destination. With those two following us around—