Ch61- Don't Talk Strategy

(Sorry this took so long...)

~Flashback~(Y/N) knocked Ging upside the head as she had just been notified that Ging dropped Gon off with Mito

~Flashback~
(Y/N) knocked Ging upside the head as she had just been notified that Ging dropped Gon off with Mito. "Why can't I? Mito can take care of him." Ging groaned and walked away, but (Y/N) wasn't done with him.

"But you can't? You're a "father," Ging. Can't you postpone your treasure hunt and take care of your son?" Ging stopped and thought for a moment, before staring down at (Y/N). "Nope," Ging turned his head and kept walking, while (Y/N) was close to killing him.

"What is your problem? It took me nine months to convince you to stay with your wife! I'm trying to convince you now to stay with your son!" Ging smirked and patted (Y/N) on the head.

"(Y/N), I enjoyed our friendship while it lasted." (Y/N) gave Ging a stern look before she smacked his hand away and decided she would make her way back to Bisky and Wing. "Me too..."

(Y/N) mumbled out and hid her smile from Ging. "You better be a Pro Hunter the next time I see you!" Ging called out, to which (Y/N) responded with a wave.

~flashback ends~

"Well, what do ya know! Cards are a useful weapon, after all. I might have to thank Hisoka the next time I see him." (Y/N) sarcastically said as she tossed her Hunter's license in the air and caught it.

She glared down at the dead bodies of the last two Bombers- more like, Genthru's henchmen. (Y/N) threw their bodies off a nearby cliff and pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Zeno, I got rid of them as you've asked."

(Y/N) got a call from the Zoldycks and had been asked to do an assassination. Why couldn't Illumi have done it? He is in the game, after all. Because somehow the Zoldycks knew that (Y/N) had been after the Bomber for a while.

How do they know that? Chairman Netero is old friends with Zeno... (Y/N) cringed at a large amount of money she had just received and went off to go find Gon and Bisky since Killua should be back by now.

"Still ignorant as ever...Illumi." (Y/N) turned around and caught the needle that almost met with her face. "What am I ever going to do with you to get your a** off my back?" (Y/N) threw his needle back, to which Illumi caught.

"You were on the phone with my grandfather just now, weren't you?" Illumi's blood lust slipped out, but (Y/N) stood there with her arms crossed. "So what? It's not like I had much of a choice-

"Yes, you did!" Illumi was getting angry, to which (Y/N) smirked. By all means, he deserved to get teased for all of the things he's done. 'You owe me one, Killua.' (Y/N) flipped her hair and turned back around.

"You know, jealousy isn't the best fit for a Zoldyck." Illumi puffed out his cheeks in frustration and anger, as well as some of his bloodlust, had escaped from his skin. (Y/N) almost screamed at how cute he was for being such a child.

"You know, you and Killua take things too seriously sometimes," (Y/N) smirked and rolled her finger beside her head. "Try loosening up your mind once in a while. You might have some fun."

Illumi stood there with a blank expression and watched as (Y/N) ran off. He put his finger up to his chin and looked down at his needles. "Yeah, right...this is the only thing I know how to do and it's f*cked up."

Illumi threw his pins against a tree and ran off in the same direction as (Y/N). He was not too far behind as expected, he caught up with her speed in no time. "(Y/N)--I just want to apologize for the things I had done to make you feel bad."

"Really? That's hilarious... What got you so sympathetic all of a sudden? You know, you're going to get wrinkles in that "perfect" skin of yours if you keep frowning that way." Illumi rolled his eyes and grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist.

"Please, just listen to me for at least a minute," Illumi yelled and stopped her from running so fast. (Y/N) sighed and glared at Illumi. "59, 58--" Illumi covered (Y/N)'s mouth to stop her from counting down, but he knew he was running out of time.

"I'm struggling to swallow my pride today this, you know. I'm terrible at apologizing, but I'm not going to let my past actions be the reason to end our time together. Please..." (Y/N) was left with a gaping mouth from Illumi's words, but she quickly got rid of it and glared at him.

"It's not me you have to apologize to." (Y/N) pointed towards her friends and her old mentor, who was busy searching for her at the moment. "Well, bye," (Y/N) groaned and pulled Illumi back towards her.

She grabbed him by the shoulders and turned his head towards Killua. "Fixing friendships o's no problem, but fixing family relationships is a whole other level. If you want to join us, I'm not stopping you."

(Y/N) smacked Illumi on the cheek and ran back towards Gon, Killua, and Bisky. "(Y/N)-San! Look! Killua got his Hunter license. Isn't he awesome?" Gon smiled as Killua blushed at his embarrassing compliment.

"He sure is! Good work, Killua." (Y/N) riffled Killia's white hair and stepped aside to reveal Illumi in the distance. "What is Killua's brother doing here?!" Gon yelled out in anger and blocked his best friend from seeing him.

"What are you up to?" Bisky pulled (Y/N) by the ear and whispered in her ear. "You know, you're lucky you're not in your adult form, or else I would've-- wow!" Bisky stared at Illumi and admired his figure.

"(Y/N)! You have to introduce me!" Bisky had hearts in her eyes and hugged her student to death. "It'll have to wait. Just watch..." Illumi walked towards Killua and glanced at (Y/N) before swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Killua-- I."