Ch12- Spoken From the Past

~Flashback~Meteor City

~Flashback~
Meteor City... The worse place anyone could be born into. A place where hope doesn't exist. A place where people fight for survival. People who live in Yorknew and other places, think that our city is just a wasteland.

A "good for nothing" dump, where people like to burn their trash. Everyone knows that people live here. They just don't do anything about it. They don't care that we were born in this place. As long as they weren't the one's who were left here to die in this place.

Snobby a** rich people, tourists, they think that this place is a joke, a place to take memorable photos. Well, it's not a laughing matter. It's my home. It's our home. People who live here care very much about their home. We all do...

Meteor City is still a place where you can meet wonderful people. I should know, cause I met someone who changed my life for the better. He was a lovely person. He asked me to join this...troupe, that he was putting together.

I told him it would be fun to work alongside with him. But, I wanted to fly solo for a while. Travel far beyond Meteor City. See new things, and try new experiences. He understood, but he promised, that one day, we shall meet again.

And he'll introduce me to his troupe. We bid ourselves farewell and went our different ways. I hope when we meet again, I'll tell him about all the new things that I've learned.

~flashback ends~

Third Persons POV
"You didn't have to stand up for me, (Y/N)-chan~♡" Hisoka smiles and pets her head. She slaps it away. "I didn't... That guy was just annoying." (Y/N) grows an irk mark and tries to calm down. "And what's with you?"

(Y/N) looks at Illumi... "What I said proves my point." Illumi says as he walks next to her. "Yeah, it proves that you're a terrible brother." (Y/N) says as they all walk out of the room where they all just received their license.

"I think I'm a good brother." Illumi says as he walks next to Hisoka, making sure he doesn't try anything with you. "God, I hope you're kidding." (Y/N) scoffs and looks the other way. Hisoka chuckles and covers his face with his hand.

"I'm not... And I'm asking you kindly to stay out of our family's business." Illumi says as he stares at (Y/N). "After all that, you kinda made it everyone's business." (Y/N) gestures her hand to the door of the small arena.

Hisoka leans on a pillar, interested in the scene that he's watching. "What do you know? You don't even know the struggles of being the oldest sibling." Illumi puts a hand on his hip, as (Y/N) crosses her arms and looks down.

"You're right, I don't." Illumi smirks in triumph... "But I know the struggles of being a child." (Y/N) glares at him and walks away, as Gon walks in to ask where Killua is. "So~ Where are you going next~?" Hisoka asks with a smile. "I need to meet up with an old friend."

(Y/N) groans and stretches her arms. "Mind if I come with you~?" Hisoka asks as he grabs her wrist and pulls her close, tightening his grip on her waist. She sighs.. "No." Hisoka smiles for a second, but gets punched and flies across the court yard.

(Y/N) smiles in satisfaction as she walks away with her new license. A person comes up from behind her. "Hey..." She turns around to see Banchie. "Oh..hey." They stand there in silence for a few moments, till Banchie takes out his hand. "Hmm?" (Y/N) looks at him.

"You were...great out there.." Banchie looks the other way, to avoid (Y/N)'s look. She takes his hand and shakes it. "Thanks, you too." They smile at each other. "But this doesn't mean that we're not done. I promise you, I will get stronger. And once I do..I'll win."

Banchie smirks and let's go. "Hmm.. Alright, then I'll be waiting." (Y/N) smirks back. Banchie turns around and waves. "Until our real match.. Miss (Y/N)." They both smile at their new challenge and rival...

Hisoka's POV
(Y/N)-chan punched me... "Ouch." I rub the new, dark bruise on my face. "I'll meet her again someday~ But right now, Chrollo needs me.." I groan in pain and get out from the giant hole in the wall. 'Oh~ (Y/N)-chan, I can't wait to put that strong aura of yours to the test~'

I get a message from Machi and go to meet the rest of the Phantom Troupe.

~le time skip~

(Y/N)'s POV
After a few hours, I finally made it to the spot where I'm going to meet him. I body felt joy, after four years, we finally get to be reunited. I open the door to the old building and walk inside. "Who is that.?" A girl with short black hair and glasses points at me.

"Oh, that must be the boss's friend. He told us they were coming today." A blonde comes up to me with other people behind him. "Welcome, my name is Shalnark." He puts out his hand, waiting for me to take it. "(Y/N)."

I smile back and shake his hand. "We're so glad you made it. We've been waiting for your arrival." Shalnark begins to introduce me to the others. They were all so friendly. We made small talk for a while, till the person I been waiting for shows up. "(Y/N)..."

The familiar voice comes walking out from the shadows

The familiar voice comes walking out from the shadows. "Chrollo." We meet in the center of the building and hug each other. "Good to see you again." I smile at him. "Same... I've been waiting for you."

We sat down and I begin to tell him everything... About my new Nen skates, about Heavens Arena, about the hunter exam. He just smiles and listens to me for a couple of hours. Until someone shows up...

"Well... Isn't this interesting~☆" I stop talking and look at the doorway, to see the person I thought I didn't have to see again. 'Don't tell me...' I look at Machi to see her nodding her head in disappointment. 'He's part of the Phantom Troupe.?!'