Ch24- Where It All Started

(Let me be honest with all of you, I was actually having trouble on what (Y/N)'s origin was going to be.. I mean, I already covered most of her flashbacks in the previous chapters.

I just got so wrapped up on thinking on how everybody else would think, that I had no idea what I was going to write.
Oof, sorry, I can't help it. I'm listening to Kyousou Requiem at the moment.

I'm lost😅 I also love reading all your comments, and how you react to the chapters. Honestly, I never thought my book would be a success. ありがとうございました UwU✌️)

(yes, I edited this (-ω- )

Third Persons POV
Just as a big flash of fireworks come into view, (Y/N) got lost in thought. History says, that an elder with a Nen ability, called the Sun and Moon... Destroyed Meteor City and turned most of its people into human bombs.

~Flashback~
"Mommy!" The little girl cried out for her mother, as she was being held back by two men. "(Y/N), my little treasure.." Her mother looks at her, welding up with tears. "I want you to live a happy life."

Her mother smiles one last time, before getting the final blow to the head. Young (Y/N) had just witnessed her mother's death. She just stood there, not knowing what to do. The two men grab her and drag her away.

"Let go of me!" She punches one of them, sending him flying a few inches away. The other one tries to shoot her, but was stopped by his boss. "Quite the strength you got there, child." He looks down at her.

"My mother.. What did you do to my mother.?" Tears ran down her cheeks, as she stares up at him. "What's your name?" He smirks and crouches down. He can tell there is a strong aura this little girl is giving off.

"(Y/N)..." He puts on a fake smile and holds out hid hand. "Come with me. I can help you." (Y/N) cautiously takes the elders hand and joins him on a walk. "You know what destoyed your home? This place of a rotting city?" He asks the little girl.

She shakes her head, still scared about her mother's death. "You'll know very soon." Just as he whispers in her ear, a bunch of black cars with the Hunters Associaton's symbol on the side, shows up in their surroundings.

"Sir, you are under arrest for the destruction of Meteor City and the deaths of half of its citizens." The man smirks and looks down at young (Y/N). He releases all of his Nen into a ball of light and dark.

He laughs out loud, satisfied, because he wanted to get caught by the Association. "As the prophecy has spoken.. One day, the sun and the moon shall rise simultaneously. A worthy opponent will be born into the depths of the earth."

He walks closer to (Y/N), as the Association comes running with weapons. "You, (Y/N), shall be the secret weapon into defeating that opponent. You won't remember anything once you wake up. But with that...I leave this power to you."

The elder pushes his Nen into the little girl. Making her cry out in pain and agony. She collapses, as the man gets held in custody. He smirks and walks away, very happy that his power wouldn't go to waste.

~few years later~

(Y/N)'s hands hover over the glass of water. She concentrates and activates her aura. When the water and leaf didn't do anything, she tastes the water and confirms that she's a Transmuter. She looks back at the book to read more about Nen.

At the corner of her eye, she sees the water change color. She was shocked to see that the water not also tasted different, it changed the color as well. She looks down at the book, and could not believe what she just read...

"Two Nen abilities... Impossible.?!" She falls back and holds her head in pain. She's suddenly having a flashback of her younger ages. (Yes, yes, yes! The Sun and Moon ability is the reason why she had Emitter and Transmuter Nen all along>:)

She frantically grabs her cellphone and starts to dial a number. "Bisky-sama, I need your assistance. Come here as soon as possible."

~flashback ends~

The trio continues to walk back to their rooms. "(Y/N)-chan~" Hisoka chuckles and snaps his fingers in her face. "Lost you for a minute there. You alright, my dear~?" He smiles and holds her chin. "I'm fine."

She pushes him off of her and continues walking. "Hisoka, isn't your fight with Gon tomorrow?" Illumi asks, hoping to get some alone time with (Y/N) that day. "Why, yes it is~" Hisoka shivers at the thought of Gon.

"Wait, you're challenging Gon?" (Y/N) asks, as Hisoka smiles and pats her head. "I can get you a front row seat, if you're willing to come and watch~?" Hisoka smirks, waiting for an answer. (Y/N) suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Yeah.. I'll come and watch. Just to see the reaction you put on when Gon punches you in the face." The color of her eyes glow in the glare she's giving out. Illumi smiles at her insanity behavior and glances at Hisoka.

"Then I'll come and watch as well. I'd like to see how this fight will turn out." Illumi smirks, finally getting the chance to have some alone time with (Y/N). "Alright then~ See you tomorrow, (Y/N)-chan~☆"

Hisoka kisses her hand and makes his way to his room. "(Y/N), thank you. I had a wonderful time with you tonight. And because of you, I've finally got the chance to talk with my little brother. So, thank you. I owe you one."

Illumi awkwardly smiles, trying to show his teeth. "It was nothing, Illumi. I just did what any friend would do." (Y/N) smiles at him. 'A friend.?' Illumi blushes at the thought of being called a friend.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." (Y/N) turns around and starts to walk towards her room. "Wait." Illumi grabs her wrist and pulls her into a hug. (Y/N) hugs back and sinks into the scent of his gorgeous, black hair.

(Oof, not creepy, his hair is fabulous.) "Goodbye." Illumi smiles and walks away. (Y/N) blushes and retreats to her own room. When she walks inside, Inuki welcomes her home. "Hi, precious."

(Y/N) smiles and gives him treats she's got from the festival. "Oh, Inuki." She whispers and collapses on her large bed. "It's just as I feared." She looks at the rose Hisoka gave her. And thinks about the talks with Illumi.

"I'm afraid... I have fallen for Hisoka Morow and Illumi Zoldyck." (Y/N) blushes and sheds a tear. "Never thought this day would come."