🎃Halloween Special🎃

(Happy Halloweeb! ÙwÚ Comment down what you are going to be this year)!

(Y/n)'s POV
I'm not the person to go all out for holidays, but when it comes to scaring innocent people, how could I ever refuse?
Killua, Gon, and I were carving pumpkins together, but I prefer to do pumpkin cutting my way: coating my jack-o-lantern with Nen for extra effect.

"How are your guys' pumpkins coming along?" I asked, looking over at Gon and Killua, eating raw pumpkin (I am not surprised).
"It's going great!" Gon said with his mouth full of pumpkin seeds. "I finished carving mine, see!" Gon turned his pumpkin to show that his pumpkin had an amateur carving of my old master.

"Gon, that's Bisky," I sighed with a laugh.
"Why did you carve that old hag," Killua groaned. "She's terrifying, Killua," Gon cried while eating some candy from the bowl beside him. "I think you've had enough sweets today. You're going to get a stomach ache."
I took the candy bowl away from the boys and their pumpkins and put them on the counter where they couldn't reach it.

I suddenly heard barking, smiling; I looked down the hallway to see Inuki running towards me. He had a grumpy expression on his face. "What's the matter, Inuki?" I kneeled to pet him; he was growling at the front door.

"Huh— Killua!" I looked behind me to see Killua hugging me from behind. "He's here," he said, squeezing between my arms, trying to hide. I felt the air grow thin as the room went quiet.
Inuki began to bark at the front door.

"Both of you need to calm down." I opened the door, as expected; it was Hisoka and Illumi. "What are you two wearing?" I tried not to laugh. I would have never expected them to wear costumes. Illumi dressed as a vampire

and Hisoka, "What are you supposed to be?" I asked, but Hisoka just smiled and held a finger up to his lips, "It's a secret~

and Hisoka, "What are you supposed to be?" I asked, but Hisoka just smiled and held a finger up to his lips, "It's a secret~.☆"

I sighed, "Whatever

I sighed, "Whatever." I glanced at Illumi; he was giving me a creepy stare, creepier than usual. "Where is your costume?"

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing gray pants, a white tank top, and an (f/c) sweater. "What do you mean costume? This is my costume," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "Your sarcasm is unamusing," Illumi pointed out. He is WAY too honest.

"Don't worry, we brought some selections for you to choose from," Hisoka smiled, holding up a few outfits. I groaned, "I'll pass." Just then, Killua came busting out of the room wearing a vampire costume and holding tightly onto a chocolate bar.

"Are you dressing up, (Y/n)-nee?" Killua asked. 'He is so adorable!' "Wearing costumes isn't my thing, Killua."
"Aw, what!" Gon ran out of the room, tripping over the doorway. "You're not dressing up! I wanted to go trick-or-treating with you and Killua."

I sighed, "Gon, I'm an adult; we don't do trick-or-treating—" I got cut off by a loud explosion in my room. "What the hell was that!"
"Um..." Gon has been looking weird since he got here. "I was trying to put Nen in my pumpkin-like what you did with yours. You know, add cool colors and lights." Gon sweatdropped.

"You could've just asked!" I ran back inside to see Gon's pumpkin growing arms and legs. "Ew," I backed up in disgust.
"That's something you don't see everyday~."
"Shut up, Hisoka." I suddenly got lifted by the pumpkin, and it started swinging me around the room.

"Don't worry, (Y/n)-San, I'll save you!" Gon jumped onto the pumpkin, but he got captured too. I facepalmed my forehead in disappointment.
"How did this happen!" Killua asked; he was dodging the pumpkin's arms. "I was just trying to make my pumpkin pretty like, (Y/n)'s." Gon screamed; he was now upside down, being hung by his feet.

"Gon, pumpkins only work on Transmuters, Manipulators, NOT Enhancers! It'll only make the pumpkin—well— like this!" I exclaimed, swiftly cutting my hand through the pumpkin's stems that were holding onto me.

"Hey, you two!" I pointed at Hisoka and Illumi (who were doing nothing to help this situation). "Don't just stand there, do something!" I threw my wheels at the pumpkin, but they would end up back in my hand a moment later; it's like the pumpkin can deflect my aura.

"Let me handle this!" Killua said, creating lightning from his fingers. "Killua, no! Don't use Nen on it!" I warned, jumping off the wall and onto the pumpkin, but it caught me with its stem again.
"Catch me if you can," It spoke (surprising me). It threw me on the floor and dashed out of my room.

The five of us stood there (mostly Killua, Gon, and I) wondering what in the world had just happened. "You don't see that every day ~" Hisoka chuckled; he leaned against the wall and started to play with his deck of cards.
He grabbed a box of Bungee Gum that I had in my kitchen out of his pocket and threw a piece into his mouth.

I slipped on my (f/c) rubber gloves, "Gon, Killua, cover your ears." I clenched my fists and walked up to Hisoka; I stopped and raised my hand towards his face. Gon ran behind Killua after he heard a loud slap from the contact of my hand hitting Hisoka's face.

"When you get done acting like a jerk, you may come and join us. Let's go before that pumpkin rips the whole city apart."
"Too late," Killua said, casually staring out the window. I ran up next to him and looked down at the city where Gon's pumpkin was stealing candy from the children and shoving it in its mouth.

"This is similar to the Halloween I experienced as a child." I raised an eyebrow and glanced at Illumi. I then looked at Killua, "It's true."
I rolled my eyes, 'That's not surprising.'
"Hey, (Y/n)-nee, isn't that your weird friend?" Killua asked, pointing down at my childhood training partner, Wing, who was attempting to fight the pumpkin but got eaten by it in the process.

"Not anymore," I said sarcastically. "We better hurry before Gon's pumpkin eats more people." Killua shattered my window and dived out of it. "I guess that's one way to get down to the city faster." I pushed Illumi out the broken window for making that comment and jumped out after him.

I sighed, 'Like father like son, Ging caused something very similar to this about a couple of years ago.'