Ch8- Small Talk

Third Persons POVThe ten remaining applicants, having past the fourth phase, head to the site of the final phase of the exam

Third Persons POV
The ten remaining applicants, having past the fourth phase, head to the site of the final phase of the exam. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you are rested up. For the final phase of the hunter exam. You'll be competing in a one-on-one tournament."

A man in black uncovers a sheet to reveal a board with everyone's pictures. "You only need to win one round to pass this phase." The Chairman explains the rest of the instructions and signs everyone off to their hotel rooms to wait for the final phase to start.

Hisoka walks over to (Y/N) and unties her hair ribbon. "Mind if I do your hair~?" He chuckles and plays with it. (Y/N) punches him in the nose and takes back her ribbon. "Yes, I do mind." She kicks him and sends him flying, right in front of Gittarackur.

She skates away and leaves him there with a bloody nose. "Why do you keep doing that if you know she's going to hurt you." He gives him a tissue. "Because I love feeling the sensation of the pain she gives me~♡" Hisoka soon regrets smiling and takes the tissue.

 "Because I love feeling the sensation of the pain she gives me~♡" Hisoka soon regrets smiling and takes the tissue

He begins to wipe the blood off. "Ouch." He tilts his head up and holds his nose. "Quit messing with her." Gittarackur says in a serious, angry tone. "Why should I?" Hisoka and Gittarackur start to have a staring contest.

"You can't just claim her, Hisoka." Gittarackur snaps at him. "Watch me~" He walks away, sending out a little blood lust to Gittarackur.

Hisoka's and Gittarackur's POV
'Exactly why am I fighting over a child anyway?' I look at the spot where (Y/N) once stood. 'If only she was older...'

~time skip~

(Y/N)'s POV
I was in my hotel room, relaxing before the final phase. Until I heard somebody knocking on my door. I got up and opened it to reveal Gittarackur. "Gittarackur? What are you knocking on my door for?" I ask.

"May I come in?" He rattles a little as he asks. I step aside and let him in. 'At least it's just him.' I cringe at the thought of Hisoka. I turn to see Gittarackur taking off his pins. "Feel free to call me Illumi when we're alone." He says.

I nod and join him at the small table. "So what did you come here for?" I ask him as I take off my skates. "Just wanted to say hi. I figured we never had the chance to talk since Hisoka is always around every corner." He states.

I nod in agreement. "That's true." I say in disgust. "I want to ask you something, if you don't mind?" He asks me and I nod. But before he could ask the question, another knock is heard at the door. I sigh and get up to answer it. When I open it, I see Hisoka standing there.

"Hello~♡" He waves at me as he leans on the door frame. "What do you want?" I give him an angry look. "May I come in~?" I was about to shut the door, but he pushes it open and walks in. "What are you doing here?"

Illumi asks with a serious tone. "I was about to ask you the same thing." I look back and forth, watching the scene unfold. I could literally see the lightning between their eyes. 'Interesting.' I smirk a little and walk to the small kitchen in the hotel room. "Do any of you want tea?"

I ask as I prepare the tea kettle on the stove. "Yes, thank you~" Hisoka smiles and sits across from Illumi. I roll my eyes and let the water boil. "I would like some as well, thank you." I added the tea bags and made some scones.

I got out some tea cups and pour the tea in. I brought the tray to the table. "Thank you~♡" Hisoka takes the tea and looks at it. He spills it all over the table, making most of it spill on Illumi. I could tell he did that on purpose.

"Seriously." Hisoka chuckles as Illumi gets mad and splashes the hot tea on him. They glare at each other as I just sit back and watch. I take a sip of my tea and try not to smile at their childish behavior.

Illumi's POV
'Why can't this moron just leave us alone?!' I continue to glare at him.

Hisoka's POV
'If fighting over (Y/N) is what we're doing. Then so be it~' I look at (Y/N) for a moment, then go back to glaring at Illumi.

(Y/N)'s POV
I begin to sweat drop. "You guys are weird." I shove a scone in my mouth and continue to watch them. Another knock came at the door. I get up and answer it. It was one of the security guards. "Excuse me, the final phase will start soon. Please, be ready."

And with that, he leaves. I shut the door and get my skates ready. "Why the rush~?" Hisoka tries to touch me, but I slap his hand away. "The final phase is about to start, so get ready." Hisoka smiles and walks out. Illumi turns back into Gittarackur and makes his way out.

I close the door and put my skates on.

Third Persons POV
"Why did you go to see her?" Hisoka asks with a dark glare. "Isn't it obvious? I want to get close to her." Gittarackur says to him, not caring that he'll get mad. "I thought I told you to stay away from her."

Hisoka pulls out one his cards. "Funny you should say that. Cause I don't remember anything about you telling me to stay away. Gittarackur pulls out one of his pins. "What the h*ll are you guys doing?" (Y/N) comes out of nowhere. "Oh, nothing~☆"

Hisoka puts his card away and puts on a nice act. "We were just talking." Hisoka glares at Gittarackur and focuses back on (Y/N). "Don't go on killing each other before the final phase even starts." She skates past them and goes to join everyone else in the lobby.

"Not to worry..." Gittarackur says and glares at Hisoka. "Right~ After all, it's~

 "Right~ After all, it's~