Side Story Special1- Illumi x Reader🍋

(There's lemon in here, you are welcome. *Squeals* Sorry, I'm just so excited about all of you reading this. You've probably been waiting for so long:)

Third Persons POVWhile (Y/N) and Illumi were out shopping, Illumi bought (Y/N) a little something

Third Persons POV
While (Y/N) and Illumi were out shopping, Illumi bought (Y/N) a little something. "Y-you bought me lingerie.?" (Y/N) blushes, looking at the green laced bra and matching underwear. "Yes." Illumi blinks, seeing nothing wrong.

"Why would you buy me lingerie?" (Y/N) tilts her head, still a little flustered. "I thought you might like it." Illumi gives her the bag. "Why don't you go try it on?" Illumi keeps his regular expression, gesturing (Y/N) towards the changing rooms.

(Y/N) hesitantly takes off her clothes and puts on the lingerie. She looks at herself in the mirror. "You look beautiful." Illumi shows up behind her and puts his hands on your waist. "You really think think so.?!"

(Y/N) asks, feeling faint about it. And the fact that Illumi snuck passed her to get inside. "I know so." Illumi looks at you through the mirror and goes for your neck. "I-Illumi.." (Y/N) moans a little as she feels pleasure.

"Green really suits you." Illumi smiles and starts to go for your chest. He leaves a few marks on there and clips off the bra. He starts to suck on one of your breasts. (Y/N) moans and tugs on his soft black hair.

He sits down on the small seat and pulls (Y/N) onto his lap. He goes and sucks on the other breast. (Y/N) moans as sweat starts come down her face. A few minutes a later, Illumi's shirt is off, as well are his pants.

He starts to rub that special spot in (Y/N)'s panties. She moans as she kisses Illumi. He starts to rub faster, sticking a couple of his fingers inside of her. "Illumi.. I-I'm going to- Then go ahead, (Y/N)."

He kisses her as she c*ms on his lap. "So, would you like to do more shopping?" Illumi asks, putting his clothes back on. (Y/N) giggles a little and puts back on her clothes. "Sure."