Ch46- Date with a Zoldyck

(Fr, this took forever to draw and edit..)

Third Persons POVThe next day

Third Persons POV
The next day.. Illumi brought (Y/N) to the picnic grounds. "Is there something on your mind?" Illumi asks, pouring champagne into a glass. "It's nothing.." (Y/N) pets Inuki as she looks down at the ground.

Illumi brings up his hand and holds your chin. "Then quit looking so down. After all that has happened at the auction, you deserve to have a little break." Illumi hands (Y/N) her drink and they clink their glasses together.

(Y/N) smiles and takes a sip. "I'm curious.. What has made you want to have a picnic?" (Y/N) giggles and nibbles on a sandwich. "No reason. I just thought you would enjoy it." Illumi and (Y/N) close in for a kiss...

"(Y/N)-San!" A familiar voice calls you out, as Illumi pouts, missing his chance. "Oh, hello, Gon." (Y/N) waves at him. "How've you been?" (Y/N) smiles at the kid. "We've been great!" Gon laughs and gets slapped in the face by a pizza. Killua smirks and notices (Y/N).

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)-nii." Killua smiles and hugs her. "Hey, Illumi-nii." Killua waves at his brother, still not aware of his mood change. (Y/N) nudges Illumi, which causes him to interact. "Hello, Kil."

Illumi throws out a fake smile. (Y/N) sweat drops and changes the subject. "What are you two doing here?" Gon and Killua smile and tell them all about meeting up with Kurapika and Leorio. "By the way, where's Hisoka?"

Gon looks around, trying to find his enemy. "Yeah, isn't he always with you guys?" Killua scoffs at the thought of Hisoka. "He's currently with the Phantom Troupe. Since he is a member after all."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes and drinks her champagne. "What was the deal with you and the Head of the Phantom Troupe from last night?" Killua asks, suspicious about it. "Him and I are acquaintances."

(Y/N) didn't even bother calling Chrollo a friend. If they really were friends, then he wouldn't go all out and step all over her like that. "Are you two on a date?" Gon smiles so innocently. "What?! No way!"

Killua crosses his arms. "There's no way my brother has a chance." Killua crosses his arms and looks away. "I think it's nice, considering that all of us almost got crushed last night. It's awesome to get a break once in a while."

Gon smiles and licks the pizza off his face. "Hm." Killua brings a pie up and slaps it onto Gon's face. He laughs as they chase each other around. "They're so cute." (Y/N) giggles and continues to watch them.

"You've grown really close to them, haven't you?" Illumi feels his blood rush increasing. "Yeah, it was fun being a kid while it lasted." (Y/N) sighs and pours more champagne into her glass.

"Is that why you use your Nen to transform into a younger version of yourself?" Illumi gets more curious about it. "Yeah, I mean..any adult would do it just to experience the rich feeling of being a child again, right?"

Illumi frowns, thinking back to his childhood. He shakes his head and stares at (Y/N). "True, but...being an adult is the best part of life." Illumi smiles, making (Y/N) blush. "You want to know the best part of being an adult~?"

(Y/N) and Illumi look the side to see Hisoka standing there. "What are you doing here?" (Y/N) rolls her eyes and takes a drink. "I thought I might take a stroll in the park, that's all~" (I can just imagine this coming from Hisoka's voice😝)

Hisoka wants to keep (Y/N) busy for as long as possible. He's just waiting for the right moment to dispose of Illumi. "Well, you can finish your stroll else where." (Y/N) snaps at him, still upset about everything.

"Why so jumpy all of a sudden~? I just stopped by to say hi~" Hisoka sits down between them. "Hisoka, get out of here. You can clearly see that (Y/N) isn't comfortable around you right now." Illumi scolds him as his blood lust rises.

Hisoka ignores him and keeps testing (Y/N). "So, about last night..~" Hisoka traces his finger all around (Y/N)'s leg. "Illumi already gave you a warning. Leave now before you start getting on my nerves."

(Y/N) slaps his hand away and splashes the champagne onto his face. "It's all because of you.." Tears start to stream down her face. "Don't you even realize that your actions hurt others.?" (Y/N) glares at Hisoka.

"It's because of you, that I lost the privilege to speak. Your fault because I lost my best friend.." (Y/N)'s blood lust shatters the glass. "Do you really think it's okay to just walts up here and pretend you didn't do anything wrong?" Hisoka's face looks normal.

"Hisoka, what did you do?" Illumi feels like he needs to take over. (Y/N)'s been through enough as it is. "Oh, my apologize, (Y/N)-chan. It was just a little mishap~" Hisoka pats her head and chuckles.

(Y/N) slaps his hand away. "Drop the act. I know you're just doing all this to rank up our madness so that you can earn my wrath. News flash for you..that's never going to happen. And quit being so power hungry all the time."

Illumi scoots away, letting (Y/N) handle the rest. "And why would I do that~?" Hisoka makes a serious glare. "Because, I'm nothing more than just a mere toy to you, aren't I. So I would suggest that you get your clown *ss out of my face and go pick on someone who cares enough to challenge your b*tchy cards."

(Y/N) sends Hisoka off, making him growl in annoyance. 'I'll be waiting for a real apology.' (Y/N) sighs and collapses on the grass. "Are you going to be alright?" Illumi asks, a bit surprised on what just went down.

"Yeah, I'll be fine.." (Y/N) covers her sight with her arm and closes her eyes. Illumi holds her other hand, comforting her. "It's going to be okay." Illumi smiles, internally screaming in rage now that he just found about Hisoka.

"I sure hope so." (Y/N) sighs, falling asleep in Illumi's lap. '(Y/N)...' Illumi frowns, glancing at the picture of the diamond ring his Mother sent him...