Side Story Special2- Hisoka x Reader🍋

(Lol, I got a Hisoka sticker yesterday XD)

(Trust me..you would want to listen to this during the story;)

(At Heavens Arena)

Third Persons POV
"Did you enjoy the show, (Y/N)-chan~?" Hisoka leans against the wall, a little roughed up. "I was mostly cheering for the other guy you fought against." (Y/N) smirks, looking the other way with her eyes closed.

Hisoka starts to enjoy the attitude she's giving him and rests his head on her shoulder. "My little cheerleader~♡" He nuzzles his face inside the crook of her neck. (Y/N) blushes, and relaxes in his touch.

"Knock it off!" (Y/N) pushes Hisoka's face away. "Why so feisty, my dear~?" Hisoka wraps his arms around her. "You have ten seconds to get up to your room to and take a bath." Hisoka smirks and kisses her neck.

"What's my punishment~?" (Y/N) grunts and faces him. "Do you really want to find out?" (Y/N) clenches her fist, making it crack a little. Hisoka pouts and walks away with sass. "One..two-" Hisoka tenses up and dashes out.

(Y/N) laughs and follows him from behind...

~time skip: O(_)O~

"Would you care to join me in the bath~?" Hisoka is looking down at (Y/N), with just a towel around his waist. "No." Hisoka smiles and picks (Y/N) up. Throwing over his shoulder. "Alright, let's go~☆"

"Put me down!" (Y/N) thrashes and kicks him, but nothing seems to work. After all..Hisoka loves her feisty side. "Just get in, my dear. Before the water gets too cold~" Hisoka blows inside (Y/N)'s ear, making her quiver.

"Don't do that!" She slaps Hisoka in the face. He puts on a serious face and pushes her into the tub. (Y/N) gasps and looks down to see all of her clothes are wet. "Hisoka!" He chuckles and lets his towel fall to the floor.

(Y/N) blushes and looks away. "What is the matter, my dear~? You're face is burning up~" Hisoka dips his foot inside the bathtub and joins her in there. (Y/N) scoffs and attempts to get out. "I wouldn't do that..~"

Hisoka wags his finger around. "And why no-" (Y/N) slips and falls back into the tub. "The bathtub attempts to get really slippery. So you need to be careful~" Hisoka smiles, washing off his makeup.

"Just relax~" Hisoka's hair becomes damp, making (Y/N) blush. She groans and decides to take off her clothes. "There, see~?" Hisoka chuckles, taking a small bucket of water. 'This is completely stupid and embarrassing.'

(Y/N) hugs her knees, covering up her chest. "Don't be so shy~" Hisoka pours the water on (Y/N)'s head, making her (h/c) hair sparkle and glisten with the water mixed in. She opens her (e/c) eyes, making Hisoka stop.

Hisoka stares deep into her eyes. Realizing how beautiful they are. "You are gorgeous..~" Hisoka slides a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Your skin is just like chocolate. So precious and sweet~" Hisoka kisses her forehead..

(Y/N) blushes and just stares at him. "Let me help you get cleaned up~" Hisoka holds her chin and brings her in for a kiss. (Y/N) slowly kisses back. Hisoka puts his hand on the back of her head, deepening the kiss.

Hisoka slides his tongue in there, as they start to fight for dominance. Obviously, Hisoka wins and slowly brings his lips down to her neck. He begins to kiss and nibble, leaving marks all over her. "So beautiful~"

Hisoka cups one of her breasts and squeezes it lightly. (Y/N) gasps a little and melts in his touch. Hisoka kisses her again, while kneading her breasts. (Y/N) moans and rests one of her hands on Hisoka's bare chest.

"Let's see here..~" Hisoka drags his finger down her body, until he reaches a specific spot. He smirks and starts to rub circles around it. "Hisoka.!" (Y/N) moans out his name, making Hisoka even more excited down there.

Hisoka slips two fingers inside of her and begins to pump in and out at a slow pace. "Hisoka.." (Y/N) throws her head back, creating endless moans. Her eyes begin to fog up with lust.

Hisoka picks up his speed and goes a little bit faster. (Y/N) grips his shoulder and tries to hold in her moans. "What's wrong~? Is this too much for my little fruit to handle~?" Hisoka chuckles and kisses her neck.

"You moaning out my name is just music to my ears~" Hisoka goes faster, practically bringing his fingers out and thrusting them back in. "Hisoka- I'm going to-!" (Y/N) pauses, letting a moan out. "Hm~? What was that~?"

Hisoka adds another finger. (Y/N) grips his shoulders, releasing her c*m in his hand. "It seems you came without my permission~" Hisoka licks the c*m off his fingers. "Naughty girl needs to be punished~"

Hisoka pushes (Y/N) against the bathtub, holding her wrists in place. He begins to leave marks down her chest. (Y/N) slips out a moan and squirms around a little. Hisoka looks up at her expression, then goes down a bit more.

He begins to lick her special spot, making her most louder. "Are you ready~?" Hisoka takes his member and pumps it with his hand. "What.?! No, I'm not.. I'm still a vir-" Hisoka slides himself inside of her.

(Y/N) moans, as tear slips down her cheek. (Y/N) moves around, trying to get comfortable with his size. "Here we go..~" Hisoka begins to move back and forth. (Y/N) moans louder, making Hisoka move a bit faster.

He takes himself out and slams himself back in, hitting her g-spot. "Hisoka- I'm close.!" Hisoka smirks and connects their lips together. (Y/N) moans one last time, as they release their climaxes at the same time.

Hisoka pulls out, feeling erotic that he made it to the level with the girl he loves. (Y/N) breathes heavily and slides herself down inside the water. "We should have baths together more often~"

Hisoka chuckles, making (Y/N) slap him again. "I hate you.." (Y/N) rests her head on his chest. "I know~" Hisoka rubs her back, as they rest in the bath a little longer...