Ch37- Playing Cards

(I hope all of you liked the last chapter. It was weird. Now, let's get more flirty;)

(Y/N)'s POV"Oh, look at you~" Hisoka chuckles, sitting next to me, building a house of cards

(Y/N)'s POV
"Oh, look at you~" Hisoka chuckles, sitting next to me, building a house of cards. "Such a shame that I won't be able to hear your sweet voice calling out my name~" He pouts and slides a card against my cheek.

"Such a standard female. Losing the option to speak to her Joker~" Hisoka blows in my ear, making me blush and scoot away from him. He sighs and continues to build a house. "One move from Kurapika made you quiver and collapse. Like a house of cards~"

Hisoka knocks down his house and smiles at me. 'Is he trying to get himself killed.?!' I feel like I'm one step closer into killing this thing. "Oh, here we go~" Hisoka pulls out a flower and rests it behind my ear.

"Right back where it belongs~♡" He wipes my hair out of my face and goes in for a kiss. 'Why am I not moving.?' I lean in closer.. We are just inches away from our lips connecting. "Good evening, (Y/N)."

Illumi appears between us, pushing Hisoka's face away from mine. "Hello, Illumi." I return back to my original tone and pretend nothing happened. "You look beautiful with that accessory." Illumi titles his head.

'I'm still having a hard time of trying to get over what went down a few days ago. These two idiots swapped outfits. Not only hot, but kinda disturbing..' I sweat drop and look the other way. "Thanks."

"Yes, Chrollo wanted me to tell you that you get to join us on a mission to the Underground Auction~" Hisoka picks up his cards. I give him a look that says, more details please. He smirks and shuffles his cards.

"He figured that you would like to end some lives. It might help bring your hopes up, tending to what happened a while back with Kurapika~" Hisoka lays out a deck and gives Illumi and I some cards.

"By the way... Why aren't we reporting Kurapika to the troupe? You do know that they're still not aware about his identity." Illumi sighs and puts down a card. "Well, I thought that since (Y/N) can't speak. It wouldn't really be fair, now would it~?"

Hisoka chuckles, making him more weirder than he is. My eyes glare at him asking, what are you up to? He innocently smiles and pats my head. "Oh, nothing~" He glances at the ceiling. I smack his hand away.

"Hisoka, what are you up to?" Illumi asks, getting angry. "I just happen to be making an alliance with the Chain User~" I cover my face with my cards. 'Great, just what is he planning to do?' My blood starts to boil.

"Everything will be okay~" I just ignore him and keep playing. "Once I defeat Chrollo~" I suddenly appear behind Hisoka, with a card pressed against his neck. (Paper cuts are the devil. Not gonna lie)

"Now, (Y/N)-chan.. No need to get all jumpy~☆" Hisoka licks his lips and slips the card away from my fingers. "I think what (Y/N) is trying to say is..defeating Chrollo won't be possible. Just face the facts, Hisoka."

Illumi turns on his Manipulation. "You don't have a chance on beating a Nen Specialist. It's a suicide mission." Hisoka smirks and puts a finger up to my lips. "That's exactly why I must fight him~"

He pushes me to the floor and gets on top of me. "Oh, (Y/N)-chan~" His hands roam my body. "Once you get your Nen back. I just know it'll be such a ball to fight you~" Illumi knocks Hisoka in the head.

"Cut it out." Illumi wraps his arms around me. 'Should I be questioning Hisoka's existence.?' I try to shake my way out from Illumi's grasp, but it was no use. His physical strength is clearly more superior than mine.

I sigh and just give up. "You're mine and nobody else's." Illumi whispers in my ear, making me shiver. He begins to suck on my neck, leaving a mark. I struggle to get out from his grasp. Hisoka grabs him, making Illumi let go of me. "And just what are you doing?"

I get up and walk away, before they even start fighting. "You will be mine soon." Another flash of that voice goes off in my head again. "That voice.. What was his name again.?" "Such a lovely eye color."

"Omo...no, that's not right." I begin to walk towards Chrollo's book shelf. I take a book that holds all the records of every Phantom Troupe member. I smile as I land upon my page. I flip through the book, passing all the familiar faces.

"You'll be a treasure to my collection." I stop upon a page that made me feel unsettling. "Omo.?" I click my tongue in annoyance to see that half the page is missing. "Well, I can't ask the troupe."

I scoff and continue to look through the book. "Ask the troupe what?" Chrollo smiles and walks towards me. I go back to the page and show Chrollo. He squints his eyes and looks at me. "So, you've met him before?"

I nod my head and he sighs. "I didn't really expect him to bump into you while you were out traveling." I put the book back in the shelf. "Now, come on, I need to show you all a Nen ability called: Fortune Telling."

He puts his hand on my back and leads me to the main room. "Don't trust him, (Y/N)." I jump a little and glance at Chrollo. "You okay?" He smiles and asks me. I nod my head and keep walking.