Ch35- Restraint and Vows

(You were all probably like, "Noooo! Cliff hanger!!" Lol, that's the whole point of keeping this going WOO!)

(Y/N)'s POV
I gasp in shock, as I feel the chain enter my heart. Inuki growls, trying to free me from the chains that I'm wrapped in. "Don't just stand there. Do something!" I yell at Hisoka and Illumi, causing them to start moving.

'Good thing my tattoo is covered.' Kurapika still stays in his place, as I am still chained. "First off... Hisoka, Illumi, what are you doing here?!" Kurapika tightens his grasp on my body. "Why~? We're here because the Head of the Spiders ordered us to~"

 "Why~? We're here because the Head of the Spiders ordered us to~"

Third Persons POV
'That idiot.!' (Y/N) internally groans, causing Illumi to knock Hisoka in the head, as they start to break out into fight again. (Y/N) sighs and just excepts her fate. Kurapika ignores them and gets on with his job.

"(Y/N), you have been pierced with my Judgment Chain." (Y/N) glares at him as she feels her heart thumping louder. "Now, I'm going to set a rule. Breaking it will trigger the chain..and crush your heart."

Kurapika eyes turn bright red, which made (Y/N) think of the Kurta Clan, Chrollo told her about. She stares at him wide eyed. Her heart beat increases, making the chain tighter around her body.

"Here are the rules. So listen carefully. I forbid you from using any Nen, by all means necessary." (Y/N) grunts in anger as they still keep eye contact. "That includes making any conversation with members of the Phantom Troupe."

Illumi throws his needles, causing Kurapika's chains to come undone. "You can't do that!" (Y/N) screams at the top of her lungs and gets down on her knees. She thinks about how she will never talk to Chrollo, Hisoka and the other troupe members.

"I just did. You should know, I made the rules." (Y/N) picks up a boulder and punches it towards Kurapika. He dodges it and looks back at the damage. "Remember, (Y/N).. If something goes wrong, we have to retreat."

Illumi picks (Y/N) up and throws her over his shoulder. "This isn't over, Kurapika Kurta!" (Y/N) pounds her fists on Illumi's back. "Once I get this chain out, I'll come back for you!" She kicks and grunts.

"And I'll make sure every last one of your kind is extinct." (Y/N) mumbles the last part to herself. "No pouty faces, (Y/N)-chan~" Hisoka lifts up her chin. She smacks his hand away and looks in the other direction.

"Well, that backfired." Illumi says plainly. "Of course it did. You and Hisoka barely did anything, while I got pierced in the heart." (Y/N) knocks Illumi in the head. But he ignores it and turns to her.

"You know, you're pretty heavy for your size." (Y/N) blushes and begins to yell at Illumi all the way back to the base.

~time skip; bless (Y/N)'s soul (-_-)~

"Welcome back! That sure didn't take long." Shalnark and everybody else greets them back. "So, did you bring Uvogin back?" Phinks asks (Y/N), who is holding Inuki in her arms. She keeps silent and walks past him.

"What's your problem?" Phinks sneers at her, but she ignores him. "Apparently, the Chain User stabbed a Judgment Chain through her heart. Which means she's not allowed to talk to any troupe members. That includes using her Nen." Illumi explains the incident to everyone.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Chrollo asks, kneeling down in front of her. She rolls her eyes and points at Hisoka and Illumi. "Let me guess. They were too busy fighting each other that they didn't even pay attention to your situation. Is that correct?"

Machi raises an eyebrow and glares at Hisoka. (Y/N) nods her head, causing the troupe to groan in disappointment. "Well now what are we suppose to do.? (Y/N) can't engage in conversation with any of us, except for Illumi."

Shizuku points out, causing everybody to raise their heads. "Then Illumi will be (Y/N)'s spokes person for the time being. If you're willing to handle the job for us?" Chrollo glances at him, hoping he would say yes.

"I don't mind." Illumi swifts his gaze on Hisoka, smirking. 'That means I can have more time talking to (Y/N). Without that brat getting in our way this time.' Illumi proudly walks to (Y/N) and sits next to her.

(Y/N) whispers in his ear, to let him know to transfer the message. "She says that she found the same chain in Uvogin's heart. So her theory is that the Chain User must've made up a rule, that caused Uvogin to disobey it."

Illumi explains everything that (Y/N) says to the Phantom Troupe. Chrollo nods his head, satisfied on getting some valuable information. "We need to get more answers about the Chain User. Nobunaga and Machi."

They both look up, catching Chrollo's attention. "You will go into town tomorrow. If you find anybody suspicious... You know what to do." They nod and he turns to Phinks and Pakunoda. "The two of you will be in hiding. In case of back up."

"Now then.." Chrollo turns to (Y/N). "I suggest, you get some rest. I'll be looking for a way to remove that Judgment Chain from your heart." (Y/N) nods and goes to lay down. "What should I do now, Inuki.?"

He wags his tail and puts a paw on her pillow, gesturing her to go to sleep. (Anybody who gets this reference gets an UwU✌️) "Could this night get any worse?." (Y/N) smiles and pets Inuki. He barks and lays on her lap.

"Sometimes I think you can understand me." She laughs and closes her eyes. Hisoka watches her from the corner of his eye, then walks away.

Hisoka's POV
'Oh, what a pity~' I glare at Illumi, then smirk a little. 'Looks like I won't be taking (Y/N)-chan on a date anytime soon.' I turn serious a pull out a card. 'But, ruining her time with Illumi~' I chuckle a little and start building a tower. 'Oh, (Y/N)-chan, we'll be-