Ch53- Players; Start

(Who else sulks in their bed when you think your mom thinks you're a disappointment. Also, thank you for getting our book up to 50k reads, you are all so amazing🥺)

Third Persons POV"Lives don't need to be spared for this crime that's about to be committed

Third Persons POV
"Lives don't need to be spared for this crime that's about to be committed." (Y/N) looked down from the roof of a building and saw a car pulling up on the curb. (Y/N) dropped down from the tower and quickly executed all the men from the car.

(Y/N) dug out a wrapped box from the car and smirked, while looking down at all the bloody corpses. "Thanks for the present." (Y/N) walks away, with the car exploding in the background...

~Flashback~
"Jeez, Ging..why even make this place for Gon, if it's just a place that's going to take him even longer to find you?" (Y/N) sarcastically asked, which made Ging sweatdrop. "So, what if I don't want to be found?!"

"Okay, now you're just being childish.." Elena said, trying to concentrate on her game panel. (In case y'all don't remember, Elena and Eta, are the girls that appear when you start and finish the game.)

"I'm not being childish!" Ging stamped around as he made a fool of himself. "And you!" Ging dramatically pointed at (Y/N). "What is this?" Ging held up a bunch of blueprints, revealing one of the soon-to-be places in Greed Island.

"What are you talking about.?" (Y/N) smirked as she saw nothing wrong with it. "When I gave you the privilege to make a city, I only gave you one condition. That you take the job seriously!"

"I take my job very seriously, Ging. In fact, I've been working on it for about a week." (Y/N) crossed her arms and looked the other way. "What's so wrong with her making, Aiai Island.?"

Elena looked at the blueprints of the pink castle. "I know..it's a little prissy. But, I put a lot of thought into this city. Plus. I think it'll make the game less boring." Ging turned to stone, repeating the words "less boring" in his mind. "You think that..my game is boring.?"

"Our game! And, no, I don't. But I just thought it'd be a good idea to put a little stress reliever in the game since Gon will be wandering around trying to find you ditched a**." Ging frowned and turned away.

"That is why I gave you the job to look after him once you two meet.. I'm counting on you." (Y/N) shook her head and glared at Ging. "You don't need to count on me. You need to count on your son. Because he's going to find your ass.."

Elena high fives (Y/N) as they watched Ging's expressions turn to stone. "Like he will." Ging huffed out as he meant that Gon will take forever to find him. "I'm not so sure about that. After all, you put me in charge to look after him."

(Y/N) smirked, thinking how stupid Ging was to put her in charge of guiding Gon. "Yeah, yeah. Don't forget that his real test is beating Razor." Ging was not fazed as he waved his sarcastic hand around.

"With my help, I'm sure that won't be a problem. Fun fact: Razor has never beat me in a game of dodgeball." (Y/N) whispered to herself as she walked out of the building.

She looked up at the colorful sky of Greed Island as she breathed into the fresh air. "Forget about Gon at the moment, what about his mother.? I haven't seen her since Gon was born.."

(Y/N) sighed as she missed talking to Gon's mother while helping her with everything she needed before going into labor. "Well, time to get going back to Heavens Arena." (Y/N) ran to the docks and left the game immediately.

~time skip: (-ω- )~

"So, how was your trip.?" Bisky smiled as she asked her student. "It was fine. I just happened to bump into, Ging Freecss." Bisky dropped her hot man magazine and ran over to her student.

"Really?! Did you meet him?" Bisky ran around (Y/N) in a circle as she sang happily. "I find that, very hard to believe." Wing rolled his eyes as he earned a scolding in the face afterward.

"Remember, Wing, a Nen user won't become successful unless he or she overcomes their challenges. That includes your sarcasm." (Y/N) pointed at Wing with a dramatic finger as she got started on her Nen.

"Yeah..whatever." Wing blushed as he glanced at his partner.

~flashback ends~

"Holy sh*t.." (Y/N) smiled as she spotted Gon and Killua eating a big plate of spaghetti in the window of a restaurant. Gon noticed and smudges his face against the glass. (Y/N) laughed as she follows them inside.

"I had a feeling I would find you two in such a crazy place like Greed Island." (Y/N) sat down with them as they talked about a few other things. "I'm so full!" Killua groaned as he patted his stomach.

"What do you expect? You've been eating that thing for half an hour." (Y/N) stroked Killua's hair as he leaned on her shoulder. "Look on the bright side, you still earned cards." (Y/N) watched as the NPC gave Gon and Killua their cards.

"Hey, big sis..what are you doing here anyway?" Killua asked as they walked out of the restaurant. "I just came here to have fun." (Y/N) smiled as she glanced at Gon. 'Ging, your son is extraordinary to have come this far just to find you.'

(Hisoka's voice just makes us quiver. Well done on the first chapter of Greed Island, everybody.)

Hisoka: No fair, I wasn't in this one~

Author: That's because you and Illumi won't show up until later.

Illumi: Why do I have to be involved in some stupid game?

(Y/N): Read the f*cking title instead of just asking dumb questions.

Hisoka: No need to be harsh, (Y/N)-chan~

(Y/N): I told you several times, not to call me chan!

Hisoka: Really~? I must've not heard you then. My bad~

(Y/N): When will you learn! *punches Hisoka of set*

Author: Just keep writing. Just keep writing.👁👄👁