Ch44- Number 4

(Pun intended to the chapter number. You should all know who is this chapter is about.)

~few weeks ago~

~few weeks ago~

??? POV
I smirk as I'm currently sending out a letter to a certain person. "Aniki.?" I roll my eyes and look at my little sister. "Retz, you're supposed to be making dolls." I glare at her and send her off. I send the letter off and start finishing my work. "Her eyes will be mine soon."

Hisoka's POV
I just got off the phone with Heavens Arena. They said that I just got a letter delivered to my room. 'Such a shame that I have to travel all the way back.. But~' I smile and look to my right, seeing (Y/N)-chan and Illumi walking beside me.

"Did you really have to drag us along with you.?" (Y/N)-chan groans and gives me a pout face that really sends me~ "Well, why not, my dear~?" I smile and squeeze her hand. She tugs it away and walks faster.

I chuckle as we step inside the elevator. "I'm serious, Hisoka. Why did we have to come back here, when we recently just left this place?!" (Y/N)-chan starts kicking and shaking me. I wrap my arm around her a pull her close.

"I hate you." I smile and kiss her cheek. Illumi pulls her away and glares at me. 'Right, I still haven't dealt with him yet.' I strut out of the elevator up to the front counter. The lady at the desk gives me an envelope.

I snatch it between my fingers and walk away. "Alright then, let's head back to the base~" I smile at them. "There's no way we're going all the way back to Yorknew City now. I'm getting my room for the night."

(Y/N) scolds the lady at the desk to give her, her room. I chuckle and open the letter.

Hello, Hisoka.
Remember me? I have a favor to ask of you-

I smirk, recognizing the person's handwriting. I finish reading the letter and start writing my own letter.

~Hisoka: Time skip~~

"Hm~? Well, her and Chrollo are from here after all~ Practically, they're inseparable." I roll my eyes and glance at (Y/N)'s sleeping form. I continue to talk to Illumi, until we spot (Y/N) waking up.

I look away as I see her talking to Chrollo. Phinks gives her the poem that she opened from the vase. I smirk, watching her read the second poem. I take the letter out from my pocket and read it again.

'That's right~ This letter was sent to me by the previous number four of the Phantom Troupe. I don't know how, but.. Omokage seem to know my feelings for (Y/N). His letter asked me if I wanted to get rid of Chrollo, so..'

I look down at (Y/N), watching her looking at the second. '(Y/N)... I was the one who wrote the second poem. It wasn't easy. But I have to make sure that my plan works out perfectly~'

~Hisoka: Time skip~~

I couldn't look away from what is going on in front of me right now. I smile in amusement, as I see (Y/N) showing her true power against Chrollo. Convincing the Troupe to betray (Y/N) wasn't the whole ordeal though.

I did tell Nobunaga a little something about Uvogin's death, which caused him to act out and persuade Chrollo to send (Y/N) to heal Uvogin. I told Illumi to tag along so that everything could fall into place.

I just had to make sure that Kurapika pierces her heart so that she doesn't get the privilege to talk to Chrollo. Of course, I knew Illumi would think not to do it. So I decided to keep him busy while (Y/N) was being judged.

I honestly didn't think she would convince me to give up fighting her. But, whatever it takes to win, right~? It was a difficult task, yes~ But, anything for Chrollo to get out of the picture. Believe me when I say this..

I always get what I want~ And all I have to do is get rid of Illumi and (Y/N) will be mine for the taking.