20: This isn't goodbye

I felt like my soul was thrown back inside me. Instantly my eyes fluttered open, inhealing a deep breath before exhaling it back.

I felt like I was in the air...flooting. As my eye sight adjusted, I saw Edmund who was carefully studying me.

Facepalm.

I was being carried by Edmund once again. I clung my hands on his neck as I studied his face.

A small smile crawled on his lips.

Then, I heard cheering and clapping behind me. I turned my head to see Narnians were rejoicing. Susan and Peter were clapping their hands too...but where's Lucy?

Where's Brent?

As on cue, the crowd instantly fell silent as a lion figure came into  view, along with two people on its sides.

Fangirl alert!

"Edmund..." I trailed off as to expect Ed would understand. Luckily he did. He nodded then slowly putting me on my feet again.

Everyone bowed as the lion approched. To my surprise, the two other figures that were on its sides were Lucy and Brent.

So that means...

Aslan.

I stayed stood as he came nearer. Edmund bowed down as Aslan was now in front of us. I cockily bowed, following the others.

"Rise," He commanded.

We rose.

"Daughter of Eve, you have out done yourself," What should I react with that compliment?  Fangirl alert!

I felt a warm feeling rushed through my body, overwhelming me.

"Thank you," was the only answer I could think off.

"The prophecy has showed itself and now it has ended," It was a message for everyone. We all nodded in response.

"Your duty is done Dear Mya,"

"...you may go back to your world once again,"

Pang!

I felt like a bullet was shoot on the heart.

"Will she ever go back here again?" Edmund spoke to my behalf, his face was stern.

Aslan turned to face him.

"One will be called if one is needed,"

Edmund nodded.

Then, Aslan turned to his side to gaze at Brent.

"You too had done a heroic accomplishment. You my son, is the reason why she had turned into her inner tiger," He calmly explained. 

"How?" Brent asked, puzzled.

"One who had bonded with the dare would trigger one who was dared,"

Oh... so that how it goes, now I get it.

"Now, you may bid farewell to those you care," Aslan calmly said as he gave me a small smile.

I hugged Lucy and Susan. I thanked both of them for everything, especially Susan who had trained me by herself and gave me half of her clothings.

I walked towards Peter and bowed.

"Your highnest, may you rule Narnia in peace," I uttered. He calmly let his right hand out and I took it. He smiled and nodded.

Next was Edmund. Okay, this was pretty hard for both of us. I slowly walked towards him, he was trying his best to hold back his tears. It was clearly written all over his face. I gave him a small smile just to cheer him up.