5: You're gay

Everyone was asleep...well almost everyone. I was still awake because of the snores especially Cat's echoed through the room making it hard for me to sleep.

I tried to cover my ears with my pillow but it was no use. I grunt lightly as I uncovered it back, lying openly as I stared at the ceiling, thinking.

Cat dared me to text someone. She said I'll be texting her old friend, who was surprisingly a guy who I guess was a major jock judging by how disguested she was when she had mentioned his name.

Brent Dylan.

But somehow, his name caught my attention. It was not a common name.

I wonder how he looks like. 

But I brushed the thought off as I thought back the reason and the main purpose of texting him. Besides, he was just a major stranger who I'll annoy non-stop, pretending to be his stalker for the next upcoming week. He might hate me anyway.

I jolted when I felt something was vibrating underneith my back. Instantly I sat down, I turned around to see my phone, flashing its bright screen light as it showed my alarm clock was on, notifying me it was already 3am. I sighed. It was time for me to study. I know, nerd much.

***

As I was trying my best to calculate the solution of this current maths question I was doing, my phone vibrated. A text popped in, I was puzzled.

Who on earth would text me this early?

My eyebrows were knitted together forming a frown, I held my phone closely to see the text was delivered from ...Cat.

"Got my text yet?" Someone spoke. I turned around to see Cat who was eyeing me while she sat down on my bedstand, grinning. "I sent you his number," She continued, arching one of her eyebrow at me. I smirked back, I can do this. "You're asking me to text him now don't you?" I asked, taking her by surpirse. She coughed, "ugh, you're so obvious" I continued. "But it's too early Cat. It's only 4 in the morning!" She giggled. "But that's the fun part Wil! he would be so annoyed,"

"Uh-huh?" I arched one of my eyebrow to her, giving her my 'seriously' look.

"Just do it Wilma," She whined. "Besides, I know by all that is fulffy you're really interested on texting him anyway," she continued, planting some kind of seeds inside me, making me self-consciously blushed.

Ugh. I am so going to regret this.

"Alright Cat. Stop whining. I'll do it,"

With that she shirked a "thank you" and went back to sleep. Thank God the others were heavy sleepers. I sighed, my attention was now 100% on my phone. 

Should I? I nervously bit my lower lip as I studied his number. Butterflies were playing sumerslutes on my tummy non-stop. This was crazy. I had never texted guys before, except for my dad and brothers but besides them, none. I gulped.

meh...just wing it Wilma!

From : Wilma

To : Brent

Hey. Brent? are you awake?

Message sent.

I steadily inhaled some air, closing my eyes as I held my phone with both hands close to me, praying he was still not up so I could deal with him lat--

"Bip Bip Bip" my notification ringtone bipped.

"Shit," I muttered, breathlessly.

It was a message from...Brent.

I opened it to see a reply from him.

From : Brent

To : Wilma

Yep. I'm up. Who's this?

I gulped. Why the hell he was up this early on the weekends?!

Then my phone rang, someone was calling me.

Brent's name was on the screen. I panicked. 

"OH MY GOD," I gasped, instantly I covered my mouth with my other hand to prevent myself from screaming. The butterflies weren't playing sumerslutes anymore, they were playing a huge rollercoaster in my tummy. 

Should I answer this? should I answer this? Should I answer this?

Bip.

"Hello? Who's this?" A deep voice spoke. I was too afraid to respond.

"Hello?" 

Don't answer.

"Are you going to leave me speaking to myself?"

Don't answer.

"You're a girl, aren't you,"

Don't answer.

"...and you're a slut," I could hear his lips were curving into a smirk.

Okay! That crossed the line.

Without thinking much I responded with my not so best response.

"You're gay," 

Bip. I hung up. I sighed.

Beautiful cover photo by Wilmanessa! Do leave some comments. I like cakes btw heh. The next chapter would be about Brent's point of view. I hope you'll like it :D and do visit ♡ nealnea ♡ and ♡ Xandyomene ♡ their stories are interesting :) okay then, woof! woof! ♥