1: Fresh start

• Dedicated to Wilmanessa Wen

"Ugh.. your luggage are too heavy Dy!" My mom complained as we were walking up the stairs carrying my luggage. I grunt in response, I knew that her hands were starting to ache from the heaviness of my luggage, because mine was too.

Thank goodness my room was not that far. If it was, well... I might probably pee myself before I could reach it. My luggage were too heavy! and I'm not joking about the peeing thing. I really need to go!

"Almost there," I muttered, assuring myself. "Don't come out yet...please..please," How dumb could I possibly be.

When we finally reached my room my mother joyfully cheered. My underneath was now on fire. It was cheering too. But not in a good way.

"Finally!" She cheered.

"I want out," Mine cheered.

"Mom, I gotta go to the bathroom,"

"sure honey," with that, I sprinted my pants off to the loo.

"Another year in this prison," I thought, I let out a sigh as I walked out from the bathroom.

"Looks like my friends aren't here yet," I groaned as I paced towards Mom.

"Cheer up honey! maybe they are on their way?" she assured me as she slowly pulling me into a hug. My heart aches as I realized that I wouldn't be seeing her face for another few months. I fought back my tears and hugged her back.

"Take care Dy," She whispered tenderly before releasing me.

"Yeah mom. I will." I replied, giving her my best smile.

Hey, I'm Wilma N. William but my mom calls me Didie and I'm a nerd. Yes, I do sports but overall I'm more into this education what-so-ever. It's my freshman year and well... I hope the adventure that's yet to come would be worth of my time. I don't know if there's any adventure though. What I'd heard from others, being in high school was their pure moment of exploring new stuff and something like that, I don't actually know what they meant but meh. Somehow, I had this gut feeling that I'm going to experience more than I expected.

After I had unpacked my belongings and had arranged some of them in my locker, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. It was such a refreshing shower as the cool water rained down me, relaxing myself as all my worries of the world was instantly drowned by the pouring  water. It was hard for me to get myself out from the shower, but eventually I  turned off the pipe when I saw my hands were starting to wrinkle.

I went into my room and wore my Minnie Mouse pjs.

To my luck, my roommate for this year was  Pixie, a senior who I really looked up to. But now she was no where to be found.

she's probably with her friends. 

"A new year, a new room and new teachers..yay!" I muttered sarcastically to myself, rolling my eyes as I climbed onto my bed and lied down feeling my muscles started to relax, I was pretty exhausted after a long day of cleaning my new room alone and rearranging my stuff in my locker, when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

Ugh.

I took my pillow and covered my face in agony, waiting for them to say something.

"and don't forget some new killer subjects," someone spoke. It was a familiar voice. I instantly awoke and jerked my head upwards to see one of my best friend who was at the door, looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Cat!" I shouted, obviously I missed her so much. I ran towards her and hugged her. She hugged back, and within two seconds, someone yelled "Best friend alert," then I felt like two massive body was squishing me from behind. Instantly I knew it was Nefy and Elvie. The big four was now together.

"It's our first year of being in High School!" Cat yelled dramatically, with her cheery voice. She was one of my loudest friend ever, she screamed like there was no tomorrow and don't even get me started on how she laughed.

Same old Cat.

"I know right!" both Nefy and Elvie spoke like sync, making me smile.

"Yeah.." I agreed, nodding my head.

"A fresh start on everything," Nefy continued as she playfully danced around the room, making the others danced too. 

Hey! First Chapter isn't that interesting though, but next chapter would ;) beautiful fan made work by Rafflesia! Comment, vote and share! :)