18: The war is coming

"Susan! I think I'm getting the hang of it," I cheered. The last apple was shot directly after several tries. 

"Great. Now the second training is sword fighting." She stated rather playfully yet I know she was serious. I nodded even though I was exhausted as hell.

"Edmund! Get your fair maiden a sword." She ordered just like a big sister would do. Edmund immediately followed her orders and sprinted to the weapon room. She boss the little ones around. She reminds me of well...me. I was the boss back in my house. My brothers were my servants. How I miss them. Especially my parents. I don't even know if I could see them again.

I let out  a sigh. Susan turned to look at me. She gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry if you're exhausted but we have to train you. You need it,"

"Yes I know. War is coming it's way," I tiredly uttered. She only nodded.

I asked the queen for permission to get some air before we started the next training. Horse riding. Gulp.

I wondered to the beach, walking on the sand with my bare feet. The cold salty water was conforting. As I started to turn back and walked towards the castle, I started to talk to myself.

I wish I could get out from this mess. I thought as I continued walking.

I wish the prophecy would just come in its end. I wish the war could begin in this mere seconds. I just wanted it to end now.

"Your wish is my command," a feminie voice spoke.

Oh shit shit shit shit shit. Why I kept saying things out loud?

I turned around just to see my best friend or should I call her, my ex best friend, was standing a few distance away from where I stand yet her voice sounded like she was only a mere seconds away.

Elvie.

"What's your problem?" I snapped, and glared.

"Well... I just wanted you to know. We're going to start the war any minute now," she casually said. How calm. I wish I was like her. Wait...WHAT?!

"WHY SO SOON!?" I frantically asked. Now was the good time to panic. I'm not prepared yet. It's only been a few hours of training...and I had only trained 2 things. Shooting arrows and sword fighting. But that weren't enough. "Why can't we start the war in like 2 or 3 weeks later?" I whined.

She sniffed a laugh.

"Cause I want you to die so you won't stop us from rulling this land of course," she said it as it was the obvious thing in the world.

Ouch. Did I heard her right? She wanted me dead? Now?

"Where's our friendship El?" I should at least try to reason her.

"Friendship? Ha-ha. I was only following my orders. The queen wants me to watch over you. For 4 years, you have proven me you're capabal of defeating such magic as ours. That's why I sucked you in this world before you could even train yourself,"

"Why can't you just kill me when you had the chance?" I was now in fumes. I felt played...and betrayed.

"Now that's not fun isn't it?" She shierk a laugh.

"But why do you have to wash Brent in here too? Why can't I face this prophecy shit by myself," I demand to know. I have the rights.

"That's not my intention. You have been bond by the dare. One goes in, one follows. That is how the prophecy goes. Didn't anyone tell you that?" 

I tensed. Shit.

"Figures," she let out another creepy chortle.

Then, a strong wind blew, swirling her to the air and swoosh...she's gone.

I could see the sky was getting darker. Something was coming...a storm and a war.

Lol idk if it's good. Mya was Dared dropped into the #145 in adventure. Sobsobsob. So what do you think of it? Last chapter gonna be updated tomorrow. Yay!

Mya was dared(Narnian Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें