3: Time passed

• Dedicated to Alexander Irvin

After all my classes were finished, I went back to the hostel as fast as I could. School was the same, my homework for the first day of school was extremely loaded.

How wonderful. I sarcastically thought.

Classes were the same; overall they were boring. Even for the new subjects, I wasn't really interested on studying them but one particular subject caught me breathlessly. Mathematics. How I love maths! I don't really get it why half of my class wasn't interested on it, hello? earth to people! It's maths for crying out loud! such an easy subject yet hated by so many. It's the only reason why I came to school every single day. 

Three week had passed, and nothing new happened. High school wasn't what I had expected it to be. I expected it to be fun and there were chaos everywhere but judging what I am experiencing now, well... it kind of sucks.

I sighed.

"Why are you so glum?" a sudden voice spoke, making me jolt. I jerked my head to see Nefy who was standing in front of me, gazing and was waiting for me to respond."How long have you been standing there?" I asked, "I almost got a heart attack!" I dramatically spoke. She chuckled, "what now? oh please wilma. You're such a bad actor," she smirked. "Back to my question, why are you so gloomy today? I didn't even see you at softball practice this morning. Where were you?" Her eyebrows were now knotted together as her face showed concerned.

"I was just thinking and woke up late this morning..." I trailed off and gave her my best toothy smile. She nodded, "Ah.. I see,"
Then suddenly, it hit her. Judging by her face-palming.
"Aha, sorry about that Wil. I forgot you're such a heavy sleeper on weekends." She said nervously. 

"Nah... it's okay," I grinned. Nefy was my old roommate and that was why she knows about my sleeping habit.

"Well... don't think too much," she continued, advising me like always. Same old Nefy. I grinned before nodding my head.

"You know... I think we should do a sleepover tonight, just you, me and the other two monkeys."

I chuckled . "Yeah sure, it's saturday night anyway, let's get some girls night tonight,"

"so who's place we're going to trash tonight?" She asked, grinning.

"My roommate probably would be with her friends anyway... so mine? I guess," I giggled.

"Then, that settles it! We're having a sleepover tonight!" with that, she started to dance her way out, gave me a final wave and left.

Pretty fan work by Alexander Irvan! :) 

Do comment, vote and wel...share I guess XD 

Cheereos oreos!