4: Truth or dare?

"Urm..."

Cat was hesitated to answer, making us craving even more for what her answer was.

"C'mon kitty," Elvie spoke, "Just tell us the truth," she continued, full of curiosity.

We were as silent as ever, you could hear a pin drop if one fell. Only the sound of our light breath were echoing through the room. This was  the perfect moment to be sharing our deepest, darkest or embarrassing secrets with best friends, and it was the perfect moment to pluck the truth from everyone. Hence, we decided to play a game of truth or dare. A common game played by all. It was Cat's turn, and luckily she picked truth.

"Yes." She finally confessed. "I knew it!" I finally spoke, making me the attention of the room. Cat instantly covered her face with both of her hands, obviously she was embarrassed. "Why?" Elvie whined, breaking the scilence.

I stood up and pointed my index finger at Cat, "I knew you liked ice creams than candies!" I proudly exclaimed, making her dramatically whined like a baby. I rolled my eyes in response, and sat back down.

"such a drama queen," I muttered.

"Okay okay, you two," Nefy finally spoke. "Now it's your turn Wilma," she said before giving me a smirk.

I smirked back. "Bring. It. On."

"Truth or dare?" Nefy asked casually brushing off the tension.

"Dare." I answered, proudly.

"Nice, but I got none. How 'bout you Elvie?" Nefy said, she gazed at the others, waiting for volunteers.

"Nah... how about Cat," she said, crunching a cookie while directed her mouth, pointing at Cat.

I nervously laughed.

Cat? I thought. I mentally pitied myself.  I'm dead.

I looked from Nefy to Elvie and back to Nefy then to Cat, who was now giving me a smirk as one of her eyebrows was arched, questioning me.

I'm so going to regret this. "Sure...?" I answered, but it came out more like a question.

I sighed. You can do this!

"Bring it on," I continued, this time I was more confident. Arching my right eyebrow at her. Everyone knew she gave the weirdest dares anyone could ever imagine. I just wish she would mercy me after what I have just said a few minutes ago. I gulped.

"I'm going easy on you," She said while giving me a mischevious smile.

I kept silent. All of us were silent except for Cat.

"I want you to....text someone," she said.

Phew. I have a good feeling about this. I thought as my lips curved into a smile.

"....for a week, and if you do accomplish this dare, maybe I'll meet both of you up," she continued, making Elvie and Nefy to cheer. believe me or not, I was pretty interested with this dare. Who might  that unlucky person be?

But who cares? Meh, I should just wing it.

Without thinking much, I nodded.

Beautiful cover photo by Shaznie Selynah Stephen :) Thank you so much!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share? XD 

Cheereos Oreos!