2: Mr. Horny

• Dedicado a MrClyrie Von

"I can't believe I'm saying this..." Cat spoke as we walked through the hallway. "but I do miss school!" She continued using her cheery voice as she smiled at me, I nodded in response.

Cat and I often walked together to school. Over the past years both of our best friends, Nefy and Elvie were the infamous snails, who were always late, they don't give a damn of the time schedule. And well things were still the same, they were still late even on the first day of school!  

To be honest I was glad stepping in this bulding again. It has been three years now, schooling in this huge buliding, dealing with so many dramas and taking so much exams yet in the end of the year I would certainly miss this old place. This school was one of the iconic bulding in this small town, it was the oldest bulding and the very first school under the goverment making it somehow historical. I was somehow proud to be here--

"Earth to Wilma!" I instantly snapped from my own thoughts. I turned to face Cat as she was giving me the 'Seriously?' look while her hands were on her hips, rising an eyebrow at me. "you're such a daydreamer," she told while rolling her eyes, obviously annoyed. We were in the deserted hallway, no one was here yet, judging by it, we went to school too early, just like we liked it to be.  For the past three years, Cat and I would often go to school as early as we could so that Cat could read her books in a longer period of time and I could do my maths.

"Anyway, about PE, I just can't believe it..." she continued, groaning in agony. "We're stuck with--" before she could finish what she was going to say, someone interupted.

"Ooh hey ladies..." A voice spoke flirtatiously, making us flinch.

I knew that voice and I know damn well who owns it too.

Cat instantly locked eyes with me and I knew she knew who's the owner of the voice too.

"Him..." Cat muttered nervously. We kept our pace as steady as we could, not wanting him to see we were actually trying to run from him. We obviously weren't up to his flirtatious bahviour on the first day of school. But unfortunately, he wasn't planning on letting us get loose that easily.

"Why in a hurry babes?" He asked, who was still catching up with us.

I nervously eyed Cat as she gave me a worried glance. I listened as the footsteps behind us stopped, making me curious. Why of a sudden had he stopped?

I turned my head around to see Mr. Samuel who was giving me a smirk as he eyed me.

"You've been working out I see," He said as he gave me another smirk, he wasn't really looking at me. He was somehow....

And it hit me, he was enjoying this. I know exactly what that face means, he was looking at my butt! honestly I think PE wouldn't be my favorite subject for this year. The hornest man I ever known was going to be the PE teacher. Ugh why?!

Fan made cover by Mr Clyrie. So I dedicated this chapter to him :P Okay guys! Do leave some comments, vote and share this story if you liked it! :D Cheereos oreos!