𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ; 𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐒

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢
★·.·´¯'·.·★

        𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 to Heather, she didn't know what, but something was really happening. Her father was beginning to irrate the fuck out of her, she felt as though Sirius was more of a father to her, she wanted Fleur to like her and not leave her like her mum, she wanted to find her mother and maybe kill her, she wanted George badly and she was sure she was fucked.

"Heather!" Bill had yelled out two weeks after they had arrived. "Tonks is here to see you!"

"Who is Tonks?!" Heather yelled back, not in the mood to go out her room, where she was busy drawing something. She was considerably very bad at drawing, but she liked drawing. At the moment, she didn't know what on earth she created, just that it had black hair and eyes. (Yeah, she's that bad.)

"Just get down here little lady!" Bill yelled at Heather groaned, angrily slipping on her shoes and went out the door. She passed George's and she raked her knuckles on the door but didn't bother to wait for him. "Finally, gee, what took so long?"

"I was drawing a something okay?" Heather replied and her eyes landed on Tonks. The first thing she noticed was her pink hair and she nearly regretted changing her hair color. Keyword being nearly.

"Whotcha Heather." Tonks beamed, shaking her hand and Heather awkwardly shook it. "Finally happy to see you in person, although I did see you when you got sorted, kinda hoped you'd be Hufflepuff with the pink hair and all."

"Nymphadora Tonks, the world's most clumsy person." Cedric grinned at Tonks although the pink haired girl couldn't see it. Cedric didn't seem fazed by it however, he kept on grinning.

"Come in Tonks, don't be a stranger." Bill smiled, pulling the girl in and she blushed. Fleur, who was busy making biscuits in the kitchen suddenly appeared as though she had Apparated into the room, holding a tray of biscuits.

"Would you like a biscuit?" She asked Tonks, who hungrily nodded and grabbed a handful, not caring that they were still scorching hot and were currently burning the heck out of her tongue. Heather grinned at this, she liked her already.

"I'm here to talk to Heather, Remus sent me. He's a bit worried about you Heather, thinks you've run off to start a family with lanky here." She pointed to George, who yawned and stretched, seeing as that he woke up only now.

"Typical of him. Sends someone else to do his work." She shook her head. "You'd think if he actually cared about me, he'd come himself but no, of course he won't."

"He's currently in France to look for a Penelope Lupin, figure that's your mum." Tonks shrugged, dropping a cookie in her mouth and gobbled that down. "He said I shouldn't say anything, but I have so now you know at least."

"He's looking for my mum?" Heather echoed, that being the only part she heard, that along with her father being in France. "But why would she be in France?"

"Not allowed to say, sorry."

"But you've already told me he's in France, it wouldn't hurt to tell me more." Heather pointed out.

"I agree with 'Eather, eet wouldn't 'urt." Fleur added in and Tonks sighed, dusting crumbs off her mouth.

"Fine, You Know Who sent her there to recruit more people. She and Elora Snape, least that's what our sources say, might be different ya know?" Heather's blood ran cold. Her mother was a Death Eater? And Snape had a sister? "Hey cheer up now, your mum might not be a Death Eater." But cheering up, was nowhere near the top of Heather's to do list.

         "Just stay, please?" Heather whispered to George that night as she lay curled up beside him. George nodded, kissing her forehead.

"I'd stay even if the room was on fire love, you know that." He replied and Heather flashed him a small smile, though it didn't quite reach her eyes and George couldn't imagine the amount of pain she must be going through, as he himself had never experienced this. He was sure his parents didn't keep major secrets from him, maybe secrets like they used to hide their muggle toys but that's about it.

Fred, who was sitting across the lovebirds, felt like a third wheel but he wasn't going to let that feeling weigh him down. "Hey Pinkberry, what about me?"

"Yeah, you too Fredley, if either of you leave me, I might kill you." She told the redhead, who snorted and Heather shook her head, sitting up to face Fred. "I'm serious about what I said. I really will kill you, I'm just tired of being treated like a child and I'm tired of being left behind like I'm just some baggage."

"Listen Heather—"

"—And listen well. You're not—"

"—Just some baggage. You're my best friend—"

"—And my amazing girlfriend. Fuck those who—"

"—Won't talk to you because of your dad. They're dumb." Fred finished off. "Now how about we play Truth or Dare to get your mind off things? I'll go first. Georgie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." George replied, also sitting up.

"I dare you to lick the door handle. Don't froget, Bill's greasy hands were on there." Fred smirked and George grimaced before he reluctantly stood up to lick the handle. As his tongue ran across it, Heather grimaced at the sight.

"Don't even try to kiss me you pig." Heather warned and George grinned at her.

"Truth or dare love?" Heather pushed her glasses up. What to choose?

"Uh—dare." George's grin grew wider as he inched forward to her.

"I dare you to kiss me." Heather rolled her eyes. Of course he'd say that, she should have never told him not to kiss her, she was honestly an idiot.

"You git." Heather replied before crashing her lips unto his and Fred rolled his eyes at this. They were being gross, highly gross to be exact. Even when Heather pulled away, Fred rolled his eyes. They were just so gross. He was glad he didn't have a girlfriend.