𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐑𝐎𝐍

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎
★·.·´¯'·.·★

      𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 than Heather had expected and just like Harry and the Weasley's, she stayed at Hogwarts. She would've gone home, like the past two years, but her father wasn't going home and she wasn't in the mood to spend time with her grandfather, who is a bit on the loony side. He talks about creatures that don't exist and this annoyed the young Gryffindor.

She was sitting with George, Fred and Lee on Christmas Eve, unwrapping gifts and exchanging gifts. The portrait, who was thankfully (not so thankfully if you ask Heather) the Fat Lady again, had glared at Heather the night before and Heather had glared right back. She had gotten a set of Quills from Lee, who said he didn't know what girls liked and from Fred and George, they both said it was a surprise and knowing them, that wasn't good.

"Just tell me, I still will act surprised!" Heather cried out but the twins shook their heads, knowing she was lying. "You two are horrible."

"And that's why I'm your boyfriend." George smirked at Heather, who rolled her eyes at him.

"And that's what I married Percy instead." She pointed out and George let out a dramatic gasp, putting his hand on his chest. At that moment, Ron had shown up, looking quite distressed.

Eversince he found that disturbing note Harry had scribbled last week, he had never told Heather or George about it. He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe his own mate, it made him angry to think that Harry didn't appreciate them after all. Harry didn't fucking appreciate them anymore, their friendship at the moment, was dangling on a thin thread and it was about to snap. Honestly, Ron didn't care if Harry's tea leaves spelled out die, Harry, die. He'd let it be, if it's his time, it's his time. (Truth be told, he did care, he bloody did. Harry was his best mate, how could he not care?)

"Heather, I really need to talk to you." Ron said, ignoring his brothers who were looking at him weird. "It's important."

"Well, then talk." Heather shrugged, not seeing the problem. The Weasley's were like family to her and now she was dating George, they're truly family now.

Ron sighed. "I found something Harry wrote last week and well...." He fumbled in the pockets of his jacket, searching for the note, once he found it, he gave it to Heather.

Heather let her blue eyes fall upon the letter, immediately seeing Harry's scribbly handwriting. She thought it was beautiful though, however that feeling died the minute her brain comprehended what Harry wrote.

I know I can please Heather, I'm the son of James Potter, I have money, George doesn't. I can do things he could never.

She passed the note to George. "Where is he?" Heather asked, fury replacing the calmness. She didn't know why she felt angry. Maybe it was because Harry called her boyfriend poor, she too was poor, so what's the big deal with that? There will be people with money to throw around and people who struggle to get anything and that's just the way the world works.

"Where's that little fucker?! If I get my hands on him!" George hissed and Heather calmed him down. She too was bloody angry but anger wasn't going to help them at the moment. Fucking hell, she wasn't just angry, she was fucking furious.

"I don't know, he disappeared." Ron meekly whispered unbeknownst to him that Harry was standing right behind him, safely secured under his Invisibility Cloak. He was glad he was under there.

"After everything we've done for him?" Fred asked and shook his head. "Mum treated him like a son."

"About that, look, don't tell mum, please." Everyone glared at Ron, except Lee, who was reading the note now. "Just hear me out okay? She's already stressed about Percy okay? And Harry—" He swallowed hard. "Harry might be rich but money doesn't buy you a family." He sighed. "Mum doesn't see an orphan when she looks at Harry, she sees her son."

Harry swallowed hard behind Ron and took the Cloak off. "I'm sorry—er—for all that."

Ron had jumped, really not expecting Harry behind him and he painfully stepped on Lee, who shrieked and pushed him off, only for him to land on Heather, who got buried underneath his heavy body.

"Off!" She yelled, though it came muffled and George helped his girlfriend. He pushed Ron off and Ron landed painfully on the floor. Once she could breath, she ran her stocky fingers through her pink hair.

Her eyes landed on Harry and she sighed, stood up, grabbed George's hand and marched away from Harry. She didn't know why she did it, she just did it. Maybe she—no, she just didn't fucking know and that fucking irritated her.

     Heather pushed her glasses up her nose before she sighed and looked at Percy, who was actually reading. She on the other hand, was ignoring yet another sign of blindness. She had tried to go throw the portrait hole this morning, only to find out later from Percy that it was the wall.

"Say Percy, am I a bitch?" She whispered, feeling like one at the moment.

Percy looked taken aback by this and before he could say something, Heather's owl, who was named Seventeen, came swooping in
The owl had dropped something on her lap and Heather tore it open, finding a pink jumper in it.

"Who's that from?" Percy asked instead and Heather shrugged, searching for a note but not finding one. "You shouldn't take stuff you don't know Heather. It might be from Black."

"What's life without a little risk?" Heather asked, smirking and Percy sighed, not knowing what he had expected really. This is Heather Lupin. "Besides dear husband, Black's not after me."

"That's not the point I was making Heather." He shook his head but Heather only shrugged again, standing up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"If the jumper strangles me, I promise I'll haunt you." Percy laughed at this, shaking his head.

"I'll be honored then my lovely wife." Heather winked at him and smiled, Harry being pushed to the back of her mind where the her insecurities (which came in the form of a werewolf) that dwelled there made a permanent home for themselves. She felt happy and she really didn't want Harry to ruin that for her.