𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚍
★·.·´¯'·.·★

     𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 the place he wanted to teach, Snape exchanged a few words with him and Heather had mocked him behind his back, earning an amused look from her father and not so quiet giggles from Parvati, Lavender and Pansy was trying to keep her giggles to herself, but failed terribly, with a loud booming laughter from Seamus Finnigan. Once Snape left, Remus had Neville go first and his fear was Snape, honestly no shocker there. Heather was next and she stared at her father, extremely confused.

"Boggart? What's that?" She asked her father, who sighed before he shook his head and buried it in his hands. Heather refused to give into the temptation of smiling. "I honestly don't know dad, a hint would be nice."

"Miss Granger here had so kindly explained what it was, and she was next to you." Remus replied, gesturing towards Hermione, who stood a little taller after that.

"I was thinking of something." Heather shrugged and Remus sighed, pulling her forward and explained everything to her. Heather nodded, as though she understood everything but even Remus knew his daughter didn't listen. "So I just stand in front of it?"

"Yes dear." Remus nodded and Heather stood where Neville stood and the Boggart lunged for her, turning into her deepest darkest fear. For a moment, all the air in her lungs disappeared as she watched Snape turn into a werewolf, who howled and she stood frozen on the spot, staring at it.

Remus swallowed hard as he watched his daughter and the werewolf. He knew his daughter was afraid of him, no matter how much she wanted to persuade him that she didn't. It hurt him but he knew why she was terrified of him.

"Riddikulus!" Heather had shouted, just in time and watched as the werewolf suddenly turned into a tiny dog and the entire class erupted in laughter, everyone except Heather and Harry, who watched her with interest but also with confusion swimming in his eyes. Heather then turned to her father, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry dad. I tried." She whispered, wiping away her tears and rushed out the class, hoping no one would follow her. Unfortunately someone did follow her.

Heather didn't bother to see who it was, she just cried into their arms, whoever it was.

           "Honey, sit down please." Remus told his daughter that night after dinner and watched as she sat down on his bed. "You don't have to tell me anything, you really don't have to talk right now. But please honey, if there's something bothering you about my—" Remus stopped himself and he swallowed hard. "About my condition, you can tell me anytime."

"I'm sorry dad. I tried. I really did." She sniffed, wiping away the tears and snot before she loudly sniffed. "I know you want to talk about it, but can we please not talk about it now?" She asked and her father nodded before he smirked at her.

"I've seen you and Percy getting cosy. Need I remind you that he's four years older than you? And that he actually takes his studies seriously?" Heather turned the color of her hair and she tried to come up with a response. "You and George too—or is it Fred? One of the Weasley twins."

"Look, I can explain." Heather sighed. "Percy and I are married and I have a crush on George." Talking to her dad about stuff like these was completely uncomfortable, she sometimes wished she had her mother to talk to about boys and give each other makeovers and stuff.

"Married huh?" The amusement that was shining in Remus' eyes died down. "Marriage is a serious commitment Heather, don't make fun of it or play around with it. I get that you're only—"

"Just like mum stuck to the commitment that is marriage huh?" Heather didn't mean to ask that, but she had been aching to ask it for a long time now. She could care less if her mother turned out to be a muggle, really, or a blood traitor, honestly, she just wanted to know why she left. Didn't she want Heather? Didn't she love her father anymore? What made her leave? Was it her father's special condition? Did she know about it? But then again, if she did know, Heather reckoned she wouldn't be here.

"Your mother is a lovely woman Heather. She just fell in too deep." Heather wanted to ask what her father meant by that but she kept quiet, knowing that he wouldn't tell her even if she could stand on her head and whistle through her butthole. "Now, I don't want to hear that you and Percy are supposedly married, and I don't want to see Fred anywhere near you."

"It's George and don't worry, it's not like he even likes me. As for Percy, we enjoy each other's company, we won't suddenly run away and start a family dad, you're really worrying over nothing." Heather pointed out, but this still didn't satisfy her father, for he shook his head.

"I'm not worrying over nothing Heather, I've seen children your age have chil—"

"But I'm not those children dad! Why won't you ever trust me?!" Heather cried out. It seemed as though she and her father had been fighting a lot, because Heather though she was right while Remus thought he was right as well. Heather didn't know it, but she was like her mother. She told the truth when she got nervous and believed that only she could be right about certain things.

"I trust you Heather, I trust you to do the right thing." Remus replied and he watched as his daughter turned the color of the hair he had to change into pink.

"Who the fuck gives a shit about the right thing these days dad?! Abso–fucking–no–one!" Heather yelled, and slowly realized her mistake. Fuck, she bitterly thought, I swore again.

"Money, now." Remus said, holding out his hand and Heather dug into her pockets, finding nothing but the used tissue she had and the piece of chewing gum she got from Oliver.

"I don't have any money." Heather mumbled, kicking herself. "I don't have any money because you take it! George gave me that money!"

"Whatever you have with George will have to end Heather, or I will make it end for you." Remus sternly said and he saw Heather gasp.

"We have nothing and that's so fuc—"

"Heather Ophelia Lupin, one more foul word and I'll have you wash the floors of the entire castle. Now go to your room and sleep, think about what you did." As Heather angrily marched to her dorm, she threw the fat lady a very dirty look and the fat lady once again chipped her leg, this time managing to scrap her skin and Heather watched as blood seeped through the tiny cut before she entered her dorm and clambered into bed, not bothering to change or take off her shoes.