𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃 on his bed one night at midnight. He couldn't sleep, all he thought about was how happy Heather looked with George kissing her. Harry wasn't saying that he didn't like seeing Heather happy, no that suited her very much, but he wished he was the one making her happy. But it seemed as though Harry was the only one who felt this way. Now that Harry thought of it, Heather did act a bit weird and awkward around him, but it all died down when George came and kissed her. He couldn't stand any of the Weasleys now, he knew it was wrong considering the fact that George was the one dating her and not any of his siblings. But Harry was sure he wouldn't mind if it had been Ron, no, he would mind, he would fucking mind.

Harry stood up and stepped over the books sprawled all over the dorm and made his way towards the bathroom, where he took his glasses off and splashed water on his face. He needed help, he needed fucking help but who would help him? Ron would get mad and say that his brother was finally happy and that Harry was being a dick for wanting to snog Heather. Hermione would probably help him after some lectures of course. Ginny would obviously side with her brothers, in fact all the Weasleys would side with George and Harry truly felt alone at the moment.

He didn't understand why Heather didn't like him. Their fathers had been best friends, Harry survived the Killing Curse for Merlin's sake! He was the boy who lived, but like Gilderoy Lockhart had told him, celebrity is as celebrity does. He didn't understand it last year, but now he did.

As Harry slipped his glasses back on and made his way to his bed, he noticed that someone was up. He noticed that it was Ron, for no one had flaming locks of auburn hair in the dorm. Harry wasn't in the mood to talk to Ron, knowing already what he will say and he didn't want to hear it. Harry wasn't being selfish, no, Heather was, for choosing George over him. George wasn't that handsome anymore, his family was....poor. Harry was rich! Now he remembered his money sitting in the Potter vault, he was rich! He could make her happy! Heather deserved to be happ—

"Mate, stop giggling like a five year old and go back to sleep." Ron's voice cut him off from his thoughts and Harry rolled his eyes. He wasn't trying to be awful but really, Ron wasn't helping him get Heather's attention, rather helping his brother snog her, so why should he be nice to him?

"Shut up Ron, you go back to sleep." Harry told him and he heard Ron snort.

"Still mad Lupin told you off?" He asked, amusement in his voice. Ron didn't know that Harry had a (very obsessive) crush on Heather. He just knew that the Lupin girl hated his best mate.

"Whatever Ron, I don't need reminding that—" Harry stopped himself and he sighed, prying his glasses off and set them gently on the dresser next to his bed before he fell back onto his bed and closed his eyes, hoping that all this was some weird dream, he didn't like Heather and she sure as hell wasn't dating George. Heather was his saving grace, why couldn't she see that? "Just go back to sleep mate, it's what I'm doing."

Ron only hummed in response, indicating that he was already halfway asleep.

         Heather couldn't help it, but she noticed Harry during Potions class. Malfoy was made her partner again, although the blonde wasn't speaking to her, thankfully. Heather was looking at Harry, particularly at the dark rings under his eyes. Why hasn't he been sleeping right? Is he stressed about this whole Black thing?

"Please focus on the potion Lupin, don't want to loose points because of you." Draco sneered and Heather flushed a pink before she cleared her throat. She saw Draco lick his pale lips.

"Sorry, I was distracted." Heather mumbled and she began chopping up the root that they needed, doing what the book said. At some point Heather accidentally cut her finger with the knife and she saw Draco's eyes go wide before he quickly healed her and Heather raised a brow at him. She saw him flush a pink.

"Shut up Lupin." He muttered, throwing in the chopped roots and Heather watched as green smoke rose into the air and Draco swatted it away, smiling and Heather then knew their potion was alright. Snape had come to investigate and stuck a spoon in it, when the spoon didn't melt, he gave Slytherin twenty points and gave Gryffindor (rather rudely and with difficulty) twenty as well.

"You know Malfoy, looking past your stupid ego, non existent standards and lame insults, you're actually pretty cool." Heather told the boy, with a grin on her face who slowly grinned but his grin fell when she said, "But you're still a huge fucking dick and I haven't forgotten what you said about George."

"Whatever Lupin. Stay with that blood traitor Weasley." Draco sneered at the pink haired girl, who rolled her eyes at him.

"Why do you care Malfoy?" Heather asked and her eyes automatically went to Harry, who was asleep at the moment, because that was their thing. She would ask "Why do you care Potter?" and he would reply with a, "I—um—don't."

"I don't Lupin." Draco said and Heather raised a brow at him.

"Okay, let me get this right, I risk my life for you and then you thank me, then you somehow turn cold towards me, not that I'm complaining, you ignoring me was the best time of my life, honestly. Then you verbally attacked me and my boyfriend, which was totally out of proportion by the way, and now you're telling me I should stick with my blood traitor?" Heather raised a brow at the boy. "Listen Malfoy, we worked better as a hate team. You hate me, I dislike you then we glare at each other. Can we go back to that?"

Malfoy didn't reply, instead he just glared at her and Heather smiled at him, glad that everything was going back to normal, well almost everything. Harry was still on her mind, and she was worried about him. He looked like he didn't even get a wink of sleep, and that really worried Heather. Why wasn't he taking care of himself? Someone else might try to kill him again this year, at least that's what the Divination Professor said. Her name might have or might have not escaped Heather's mind or she just didn't care. Heather thought Harry should take care of himself, he might be the boy who lived, but he wasn't a goddamn hero.

AN!
Also please don't kill me because it's now a George Weasley fanfiction because I have everything basically mapped out and I'm sorry to those who wanted to see Harry and Heather together because let's be honest, they would be super cute BUT the idea of her and George had me literally dancing all day and I'm smiling like an idiot because THE NEXT CHAPTER! it's gonna be soooo awkward and cute and a bit cringe, you have been warned.
👀👀