𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 Sirius as she triumphantly held the plate of bacon close to her chest, pushing up her black and purple rimmed glasses. (She had immediately gotten a pair of new glasses when she woke up one morning and tried to eat the owl her father owned. In her defense it looked like a brown blob that vaguely looked like bread.) She saw Sirius playfully narrow his eyes at her and she stuck her tongue out before dumping all the bacon on her plate.

"Stop eating like a pig and let the others have some." Sirius whined like a five year old and Heather snorted, pushing away her hair from her eyes. "I had my hands on the plate first."

"Having your paw on the plate doesn't count Si." She pointed out and the older man stuck out his tongue at her, causing her to giggle at him. Her good mood however died when Harry Potter entered the room, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

"I won. I'm not getting expelled." He announced and everyone cheered, everyone except Heather.

"Well so much for fucking hoping." She hissed at him and Harry narrowed his eyes at her. After their awkward third year, where he was sure he liked her, he had been selected to participate in the Triwizard Tournament alongside Cedric Diggory, who Heather was spotted cheering loudly for. Once the time came for the Yule Ball, Harry stupidly asked Heather to go with him even though he knew she and George would be going together. (Heather had strayed however and went to dance with Fleur Delacour, Terry Boot, Cho Chang and Hermione for a bit before George dragged her back. She then strayed again and had a mini dance competition with Viktor Krum and she won, surprisingly.)

"Oh being happy for Harry won't kill you Little Wolf." Sirius told the girl, who snorted at this, shaking her head.

"But it will. He's my mortal enemy and I can't go prancing around with my mortal enemy now can I?" George, beside her, elbowed her in the ribs.

"Cheer up love, Fred and I have something to show you." George said, smiling and Heather raised a brow at him, not really trusting him. There had been a time last year when he and Fred had tricked the girl into a Puking Pasty and Heather would never forgive him for that. (She's already forgotten about it.)

"Why do I have the feeling that I should wear protective gear?" Her boyfriend snorted at this, eyeing Sirius who had been busy stealing Heather's mountain of bacon. Sirius innocently looked away, whistling a tune only he knew to himself.

"Still as dramatic as ever." George laughed, and he had to roll his eyes when Sirius accidentally knocked over the coffee and it traveled towards him and Heather, who shrieked when the hot beverage came into contact with her skin.

"Sorry Little Wolf, my paws are going haywire these days." He shrugged, knowing that it was a lie. "I wasn't trying to steal another piece of bacon."

Heather however grinned at him, pushing her glasses yet again up the bridge of her nose. "Wanna play fetch? I found this awesome stick I've been dying to use."

Sirius sighed. "Only if Molly says it's fine."

Heather pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "But she's going to refuse again. Look—let's ask Moody! He'll rap on about constance violation or something but he'll definitely say yes, he likes me."