𝐭𝐰𝐨 ; 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜
★·.·´¯'·.·★

             𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 the older boy in front of her, who sported an angry look on his face and a scowl on his lips. He was busy scribbling the correct answers on her Potions essay, occasionally shaking his head at what she wrote. When he reached a particular sentence, he raised a brow at her, clearly disappointed in the younger girl. He had told her to do the essay and he'd correct it, but he didn't expect to find this mess.

"Wolfsbane is for wolfs and monkshood is for monks? Really Heather? You didn't even spell wolves correctly." Percy argued and he saw Heather shrug.

"I knew you'd fix it for me Percley." She pointed out. "You're like my personal dictionary and correctioner."

"Charming." Percy mumbled. "I'm flattered really. Why don't I just become your husband?"

Heather let out a laugh, and she leaned forward, pink hair spilling onto her lap. Once she collected herself, she looked at Percy, who was trying to keep a serious face. "Don't let my dad hear that, he'd kill you." She let out a chuckle. "We would've been an awesome team though. I'm the dumb wife who can't spell to save her own life while you're the cool redhead husband who corrects her and saves her ass every time." She smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "The dream team."

Percy let out a chuckle. "The dream team." He then went back to the essay, shaking his head and rolling his eyes here and there. Harry suddenly approached the two and he let a scowl appear on his face as his green eyes landed on Heather.

"Listen Potter, I really am not in the mood." Heather said, shaking her head. "Please, I've just had a good, adult talk with my husband who can save my life by mere spelling, please."

Harry furrowed his brow in absolute confusion. "What?"

"Oh you didn't know Harry?" Percy asked, deciding to entertain Harry. "We got married last night at the Astronomy Tower. Our honey moon is tonight in the common room."

"You're welcome to join us, we're free to some suggestions." Heather told the very confused boy, who only nodded, though confusion still shone thick in his eyes.

"Er—yeah." He said, then his eyes landed on Heather again. "Listen Lupin, Wood wants us on the pitch in twenty. You and your—er—husband can finish whatever this is later on."

Heather loved seeing Harry so uncomfortable, she lived for it. "Sure thing Potter." She saw Harry flush a red before he cursed himself for it.

"Wait," Harry said, now looking as though he was actually interested in their lie. "Won't your father be furious that you married someone way older than you?"

"Firstly Potter, age is just a bloody freaking number. Secondly, my father is on board with this." The pink haired girl shrugged, trying to keep a straight face and boy did it hurt.

"But he's Percy, he's like four years older than us and you're thirteen!" Harry yelled out.

"Why does it sound like you're jealous Harry? Did you want Heather for yourself?" Percy asked and the boy who lived turned a deep red and he nervously pushed his glasses up his face, refusing to meet either of their eyes.

"Wha—of course not! I don't like her! In fact I hate her! She's—Her hair is pink!" Harry yelled, now turning red with anger. Heather tried her best not to burst out laughing there and then.

"The feeling Potter, is mutual." Heather shrugged. "Besides I have many people who love me. My dad, my husband, Hergranger, Ronley, Oliver and of course, a girl with pink hair called Heather."

Heather saw Harry roll his eyes at her. "And to think Oliver made me tell you. Just get down there in time Lupin, we've wasted at least five minutes by now."

"You know I'm no good with time Potter."

"Whatever Lupin, you've got a punctual husband now don't you?"

      "I wonder why I say yes to everyone in my life." Heather mumbled to herself as she pushed open the door to the Potions class, hoping she wasn't late again. She had just had a run in with her father, and he had her promise not to cause any problems for Professor Snape. She had said yes, of course, as he is her father and if she didn't say yes, he'd bugger her for days on end.

"Now there you go Mr Potter," Snape said, and just like she (her father actually) feared, she was late but it didn't seem as though the crooked nose Professor cared about that now. "Your partner can be Miss Lupin over here."

Heather and Harry's faces fell as they realized what was going on. They were going to get paired together and it's going to stay like that for the rest of the year and Heather would rather let her father maul her and kill her than be Potions partners with Harry. (At least that's what happened last year with Padma Patil, she and Heather had been partners for the entire year. And if it weren't for Padma and Hermione, Heather would've stayed in the second year.)

"This is unfair Professor!" Harry had yelled and even though Heather didn't know why he thought it was unfair of him, she agreed. She really didn't want to be Harry's Potions partner for the entire year.

"How so Mr Potter?" Snape had asked, sounding bored beyond the word bored. Heather saw Harry knit his brows in anger and she could think of was the fact that he was only going to land himself in detention.

"You gave everyone except my friends and I the choice of choosing their partner. You forced Ron and Hermione to be partners!" Harry shook his head while Heather wondered was she truly that late.

"Your partner is Miss Lupin." Snape said and came a little forward, so that he was now standing directly in front of Harry, who was still angry at the greasy haired man. "Five points from Gryffindor for your cheek Mr Potter, and you," He turned towards Heather. "Seven points for being late."

"Percy's not going to like that." Heather mumbled to herself when the Professor stalked towards his desk and she turned to Harry, who was glaring daggers at the back of the Professor. "Let's just get this over and done with Potter."

"I hate agreeing with you but I agree." Harry muttered, walking to an empty table and took his textbook out, expecting Heather to do the same. After a few glares, she did. "Do you want to—er—start?"

Heather snorted. "Just because our fathers were friends Potter, doesn't mean we have to be as well. Do what you wish, I will do the same."

"Stop saying things that make me want to agree with you Lupin." Harry told the pink haired girl, who shrugged. They sat in silence (they both didn't know what was going on, despite Harry being on time to listen to the lesson) for a while before Harry asked, "Were you and Percy—uh—telling the truth yesterday?"

"Why would we lie Potter?" Heather asked, not bothering to look up from her textbook. "Why do you even care?"

"I—um—don't." Heather flicked her eyes towards him before continuing to read the page she was on. Harry awkwardly followed suite, feeling something bubble inside him, something prying his insides open. He didn't know what it was, but he hated it.