𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 ; 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 shook George awake, wand in one hand and her entire luggage in the other. She was glad Sirius shrunk her trunk the day before, well after he decided to scribble his own initials on her trunk. George spluttered awake and he looked around, when his eyes landed on Heather, his face lit up and he smiled at her. Heather smiled back, placing a kiss on his lips before she went to wake Fred up, who took a little longer than his brother.

"It's midnight." Fred states the obvious, sleep still thick in his voice. Heather nodded.

"I know, I just wanted to tell you that I'm running away." George opened his mouth but Heather shook her head. "Don't think for a second that I was going to leave you behind."

"What about your dad?" George asked, stretching his arms. Heather's eyes went dark and she shook her head.

"My dad can go fuck himself." She bitterly hissed. "Now pack your things and let's get the fuck out of here."

George flashed her a smile. "Sure thing love." Fred however, shook his head. (Remus had a talk with him in hopes of him stopping Heather, he knew George wouldn't stop her. He just hoped that Fred could stop her.)

"Don't you think that you're being a bit rash? All he did was keep the identity of your mother a secret from you."

"Sure let's all pretend that he didn't tell me about my mother and about the fact I can see dead people, oh and let's not forget that he didn't tell me about his best friend, who was labeled as a mass murderer." Heather let out a huff. "Because my dad's so perfect and he can't make mistakes. It's either you're with us Fred, or staying behind with my dad, who will in the end just hurt you as much as he hurt me."

Fred looked like he was having a silent battle in his head, trying to determine whether he was going with his brother and his friend, or if he was going to stay behind and go alone to Hogwarts. "Let's make this quick."

Heather beamed at him, nodding her head. "Welcome back Freddie."

Fred laughed. "It's good to be back Pinkberry."

"You can't call me that anymore Freds, I have purple and green hair now." Heather pointed out and Fred laughed again.

"You think we've been calling you that because of your hair?" Heather nodded and George was the one who laughed this time. "We've been calling you that—"

"Because it's easy to make you blush love." George winked at her and like the point he made, Heather blushed and she smiled at him.

"Okay, now I get your point." She laughed, shaking her head at him.

"Let's go." George said, grabbing her hand and Fred's. He didn't know if he would be able to Disapparate inside the house, but he was going to give it a shot.

     "Where on earth are we?" Heather asked the twins as she stared at the cottage before her. She gripped George's hand tighter when she thought she saw someone peak through the window.

"Shell cottage. My brother stays here." George replied, making his way up to the cottage. Heather glanced at Cedric, who shrugged and she sighed. Orion had stayed behind, saying that his son was unprotected. Heather then told him that Regulus had died but Orion had shook his head, saying that he meant Sirius all the time. He then told Heather of how sorry he was that he threw his own son out and burned him off the Family Tree. He said that this way, he was being the father Sirius should have been proud of.

"You're getting taller." Fred remarked, shaking his head at Heather, who stuck her tongue out at the boy.

"Did you think I'll forever stay a short weirdo?" She asked. "Well, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a tall weirdo now."

"You are truly a weirdo love." George snorted before he raked his knuckles against the door and a redhead boy opened the door. He had long red hair held up in a ponytail, fang earrings and a slim build. Heather thought he looked handsome. "Hey Bill, can we stay here for a few days? We'll be out of your hair in a week, I promise."

"Hello I guess and sure, I wouldn't turn you three away." Bill shrugged. "Who is this lovely lady?"

Heather blushed and elbowed George in the ribs. Her boyfriend took that as a sign to introduce her. "This, my dear brother, is my beautiful, funny and very sweet girlfriend, Heather Lupin."

"You have a girlfriend?" Bill asked, refusing to laugh. "I leave for a few years and I come back to this?"

"You and Madam Delacour are going at it, why are you so surprised?" Fred asked, raising a brow when Bill let them enter the cottage.

"Because it's George, no one thought he'd have a girlfriend. Mum even thought he sports for his own kind." Cedric let out a snort of laughter and Heather burned a bright red as she tried to keep in her laughter.

"Well I don't." George deadpanned. "Be glad you don't have any siblings love, this is what we unfortunately had to grow up with." He grumbled shaking his head.

"I think he's alright." Heather shrugged and Bill beamed at her, scooping her under his arm.

"She thinks I'm alright Georgie, stop being uptight." He mused and then he whispered to Heather, "Come meet Fleur, she's been dying to have another girl in the house."

       "She's gone." Hermione informed Remus the minute she saw Heather's empty bed. The girl hadn't left a note.

"Fred and George too." Ron added and Remus sighed. How did he believe that a seventeen year old would stop his hard headed daughter?

"Did they run away?" Harry asked, a pang of hurt hitting his heart but he didn't dare show it. They'd know that he still cared about Heather, a lot.

"Yes." Remus replied and Molly let out a cry as Sirius tried his best to console her. "She told me she would and I didn't do anything to stop her."

"It's entirely your fault Remus, first you didn't tell her about her own mother and now this? I wouldn't be surprised if she's skipped the country by now."

"You really are not helping Mad Eye." Sirius snapped, growling at Mad Eye, who rolled his eye, while his magical eye scanned Remus' face.

"No, he's right Padfoot. I should have never kept Penelope a secret from her, I should have told her."

"It's not your fault you kept that wretched woman a secret from Heather. She's extremely vile and if she wanted to stay Remus, she wouldn't have run off with Elora Snape." McGonagall spoke but Remus shook his head.

"That wretched and extremely vile woman is still my wife Minerva." Remus sighed, looking out the window. "Let's hope they'll come to their senses."