𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       "𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃 at this game Lupin." Draco complained that night when he and Heather were playing chess. Truth be told, Heather didn't know what she was doing.

"You're only good because you're cheating Malfoy." Heather giggled when Draco snorted. "Knight to E-5." Her Knight didn't move, instead her Knight began yelling at her.

"Are you bonkers?! We can't loose me! I'm the only Knight left! Send him, we can afford to loose him, he's—"

"Okay!" Heather huffed out, blowing a lock of green hair away from her eyes. To her surprise Draco actually laughed at her and truth be told, it was magical due to the fact that this one was a real laugh and not the mocking laughter or cold chuckles. "This is really not funny Malfoy, I'm having trouble and you're laughing—oh my Merlin, you're even crying. This is so not funny. If you don't stop laughing, I might have to shut you up."

Between laughter, Draco asked, "Oh yes? And what are you going to do? Tickle me into oblivion? Kiss me? Hex me?"

Heather grinned at him. "Might do it, y'know, don't give me ideas." She warned at Draco smirked at her.

"I dare you then, I dare to do anything of the things I mentioned." He said with his signature smirk. Part of him was hoping that Heather would do anything of those things. His heart began beating fast when Heather smirked, moving forward to him. He didn't know which one she chose. Would she tickle him? Would she kiss him? Or was she going to hex him?

"That's a very bad idea Draco, I never turn down dares." Draco smirked again.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Heather snorted at this before she stood up and sat down next to him. Her heart was suddenly pounding fast against her rib cage. Why was she feeling this way when she was perfectly in love with George? But then again, they did have that fight and they broke up.

"I hope you know you've just signed your own death." Heather smirked at him and Draco had to run his fingers through his platinum hair to stop him from smirking back at her. She somehow looked so beautiful. Sexy even.

"Oh Lupin, would you just stop tal—" Draco never got to finish his sentence. Heather's delicate and pink lips were suddenly pressed against his and Draco's eyes went wide. She was really kissing him?! This was amazing and confusing. Before he could overthink it like he did sometimes, he closed his eyes and pulled her closer. If this was a dream, he was sure he didn't want to wake up, because it was oddly good. And he liked good.

         Heather laughed at what Draco said as they walked into Twilfitt and Tatting's the following morning, following close behind Narcissa, who glanced behind her every five minutes with a smile in her face. Heather lazily hit Draco on the arm as she looked down to hide her very obvious blush. Come to think of it, she didn't know why she didn't befriend Draco, honestly. He wasn't as bad as she thought. In fact, he was funny and charming.

"You know I'm right." Draco whispered in her ear and smirked when Heather rolled her eyes. Because he was tall, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him down a little.

"But you're not." She whispered in his ear and a giggle escaped her lips when he pouted, rolling his eyes.

"Heather dear, do you think this would fit you?" Narcissa suddenly appeared, holding a black dress with gold designs at the bottom. Heather's mouth hung agape before she shook her head.

"Honestly Mrs M, you really don't have to buy me anything. You just accepting me into your ho—"

"Nonsense dear. I'm buying this whether you like it or not." She smiled at her. "If it will make you feel better, I'll buy Draco something as well."

Before Heather could say anything, Narcissa had already disappeared. "Don't mind her, she's just really excited to have another girl here. She—" Draco rolled his eyes when Heather's lips pressed against his and he grinned against the smile.

"Has anyone told you that you talk way too much?" Heather raised a brow and Draco shrugged.

"A few." Heather snorted. "Let's go grab something to eat, mother will know where to find us." Heather was about to protest but Draco had already pulled her out and she rolled her eyes at this.

"Heather? Oh—we were so worried!
Wait—why are you with Malfoy?!
Did you brainwash her you scum?! Did you put her under the Imperius?!" The person causing that ruckus was none other than George Weasley, who already had his wand drawn out and pointed it towards Draco, who only had his brows raised.

"George! You're making a scene! And no, Draco didn't brainwash me and I'm pretty sure if I was under the Imperius, I wouldn't be telling you all that." Heather huffed out, lowering his wand and George sighed.

"Your letter, what did it mean?" He asked and Heather sighed.

"I wasn't lying when I said I was going to look for my mum." She sniffed, realizing now that she wanted to cry. "And I think it's better if we see other people George. We don't work well together anyway. My dad was right all along."

"But what if I don't want to see other people? What if I want you and you only?" Heather snorted at this.

"Don't lie to me George. I saw how you looked at Angelina Johnson last year, basically begging her to do something so you can break up with me." She sighed. "Well you can go fuck her now, you're free to." She grabbed Draco's hand and marched away from George, ignoring the looks people were giving her. She used her other hand to wipe away her tears and she sighed again. She broke up with George after three years of being together.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked, looking at Heather but she didn't reply. Instead she kissed him eagerly, drinking in his sweet taste. Before hw closed his eyes, Draco saw George's eyes go wide before he Disapparated on the spot. Draco smirked against the kiss as he closed his eyes.