𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ; 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 leaving Transfiguration, ignoring Harry who had forcefully made himself her partner during the lesson, when George suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her wrist gently. Before Heather had the time to react, George had already dragged her away. Heather knew she had a class, Divination, and she wasn't really keen on going, but she wasn't about to spend time with George again when the last time they actually spoke was a week ago.

"Do you have class now?" George asked, though he knew the answer anyway. He knew her time table, as he helped Ron cram his in. Well, Percy did most of the work.

"Divination." Heather replied, licking her lips and George smiled at her before dragging her in another direction. "What about you?" Heather asked, remembering what Percy told her.

"Snape won't miss me much." He shrugged and for a second, he was tempted to hold her hand. He swallowed hard, trying to hush Lee's voice that seemed to echo in his head now, tell her how you feel!

"You're amazing, you know that George?" Heather snorted and George beamed, because Heather complimented him and they finally reached the place he was dragging her to.

"I knew that, but it sounded better coming from your mouth." He told her, winking at her and saw her cheeks turn the color of her hair, and he himself felt his cheeks burn. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, keep this a secret, but we're about to leave Hogwarts."

"What?!" Heather asked, confused. She knew that the Weasley twins knew all the secret passage ways and secret exits and stuff but she didn't expect that they'd share them with her.

"There's something I need to tell you and I'm afraid the entirety of Hogwarts will know." Heather knew she was going to regret this, but she agreed, agreeing to let George drag her wherever, which turned out to be Hogsmeade. They quickly went inside the Three Broomsticks and they both ordered hot chocolates.

"You're kinda freaking me out Georgley." Heather said before she sighed. "Look, if you brought me all this way to tell me that you don't like me, than that's okay but you're a dick for that as well and why are you looking at me like that?"

George let out a laugh. "Because you're so cute when you ramble." Heather raised a brow at him. "Truth is, I like you Heather, have since I gave you my seat. I just thought that you were amazing and brave for being the only one with pink hair in your year." He smiled at her.

"You like me too?" Heather asked, heart racing now because finally, now she knows that George does like her! He does like her after all!

"Who wouldn't? You're beautiful, smart and funny. I wouldn't tell anyone about my plans for the future." He stated and Heather beamed at him. His eyes lit up when he heard a song he knew blare through the pub. "Let's dance Heather."

Heather frantically shook her head. "I don't dance Weasley! I have two left feet!" George however, didn't care because he too had two left feet.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" And George had been right, as he twirled Heather around and people clapped behind them, Heather felt happy and loved and for the first time, that hole her mother left was filled to the brim.

     Heather smiled to herself as she sat down next to Hermione at lunch. She felt all giddy inside and she liked the feeling. Percy was with his girlfriend at the Ravenclaw table, so Heather decided that she'd tell him later on about what happened. After she and George had danced, they had headed to Honeydukes, buying candy and chocolate before they went to the joke shop and lastly to the Quidditch supply store, where Heather bought herself and George a pair of Quidditch gloves.

"Okay, you look happy." Hermione mused and Heather smiled even wider, pushing up her glasses. She had to put them on when she was skimming her eyes over the different types of Quidditch gloves because she needed to know which type of material they used. She also forgot to take them off but at the moment, she didn't seem to mind them.

"Well, all I can say is that someone I like likes me back and well, we went on a date, I think it was a date." Heather told Hermione, who smiled at the pink haired girl, who blushed when she remembered something. "And we sorta kissed."

"Oh, who is this lucky guy?" Hermione asked, raising a brow at Heather, who sighed as she shrugged.

"Can't tell you now." Hermione pouted but went back to her food and Heather once again sighed, looking at her father who was happily talking to Professor Flitwick. Her eyes then found Harry's, who glared at her and this slightly took her aback, but then she remembered that she brought this unto herself. She avoided Harry because of what she was feeling towards him, which she was sure she wasn't feeling anymore. She couldn't be feeling this way, could she? She and George are perfectly in love and they're dating now, or were they? They only kissed once and they did hold hands and shared the chocolate, plus Heather bought him Quidditch gloves. It all had to mean something, right?

Harry was the first one to look away and he engaged in a conversation with Ron, who nodded and laughed at something he said before his eyes flickered towards Heather and just then, Heather knew they were talking about her. She could feel the anger slowly drip into her veins and she folded her hands into fists before she angrily glared at Harry.

"Why do you care Potter?" She growled at him and she saw Harry sigh, as though he couldn't believe that he had to talk with her now.

"I don't." He growled right back and the coldness took Heather aback. "Now please leave me alone and go snog your little boyfriend."

Heather scoffed at him, if only he knew who her boyfriend was. He would never talk to her like that. As Heather cut herself a peace of pie, rather angrily, her eyes met with Draco's, who looked angry today for he had a sneer on his face and didn't even bat an eyelash at Pansy, who was massaging his bicep. Heather looked away first, uncomfortable as she began eating her pie. Why the fuck is Draco just glaring at her like that? Why does she care? Oh no, Heather thought, what if I like him too? Before she could disgust herself even more with the mere thought, she went back to her pie and her mind replayed the kiss she shared with George.