𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗
★·.·´¯'·.·★

       "𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 this?" Heather had spent the following day locked in her room. She had told Hermione and Ginny that she didn't feel to good and that everyone shouldn't worry about her. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, on the mat Sirius had told her was his brother's favorite mat. Cedric was floating in front of her, a very not amused look on his dull face. "And this?" She poked him again, watching as her stocky finger went through his shoulder.

"Merlin Heather! I'm dead!" Cedric yelled out, angry at this point. He didn't understand what was going on and he just wanted to go back to his peaceful sleep. "I'm sorry." He apologized when he saw the girl's face fall but she only flashed him a smile.

"Hey, it's not your fault I'm an insufferable git. Don't apologize for that." She grinned wider at him and Cedric rolled his eyes. Heather heard a knock on the door and she hastily stood up to go open it. It was George and Fred, each holding something in their hands.

"You look fine to me Pinkberry. Have our ways finally rubbed off on you?" Fred asked, flaming brow raised and Heather rolled her eyes at him. He placed the mug of hot chocolate on the dresser, right where Cedric was now floating. Heather swallowed hard. Should she tell them? But then again, she only found out last night. And if she did tell them anyway, they'd tell her dad and she'd go for brain check ups. Besides, it was only Cedric she could see and anyway, it's not like they'd believe her.

Heather grinned at Fred. "Hey now, I actually did feel very nauseated this morning when I woke up." She defended herself and rolled her eyes when George began drinking the hot chocolate that was supposed to be hers. From beside him, Cedric was chanting something under his breath and Heather saw George choke on his stolen beverage. Heather glared at Cedric, who sheepishly floated through the wall. "You okay there love?"

"Never been better." George grinned, despite his face being the color of his hair.

"So I've been thinking—"

"Should I call a Healer Freddie? Our little Pinkberry's been thinking."

"Drama, drama." Heather rolled her eyes at George, who stuck out his tongue. "Like I said, I've been thinking. Since I can't decide what color to go to, I decided purple and green." She announced and George nodded, grinning. It looked like he was about to say something but Fred beat him to it.

"Speaking of thinking, I've been doing some myself." He said and flashed Heather a smile. "Would you like to join us in building our joke shop?"

"The Merlin's must be fucked." She whispered under her breath. "The fucking Merlin's are mad."

"Well I'm serious." Fred shrugged. "Many Hogwarts children like you."

"If by like you mean part for me as though I am a werewolf myself, then sure, they absolutely love me." Heather sighed. Eversince the children at Hogwarts found out that her father was a werewolf, they have been treating her different. Percy stopped talking to her all together and that bloody hurt her, Seamus also stopped talking to her and that bloody hurt as well. The only people who didn't look at her weird were Hermione, Ron, Dean, Harry and the twins, along with Draco. (Heather was also shocked.) The rest were skeptical of her, and maybe scared and she hated it.

"Don't mind them, they're idiots. You know the truth, we know the truth so what they think doesn't matter." George told her, beaming and Heather nudged him on the shoulder.

"Thanks love. It means a lot."

        "It's called The Order Of The Phoenix, or just The Order for short." Remus explained to his daughter that night as they sat at the kitchen. Heather had been noticing that people had come for some type of (cult) meeting and she was interested, especially when her father said she wasn't allowed to attend the meetings. (But she and the twins had been listening in on all of their conversations and the only useful things they picked up were that Snape was a dick, though they already knew that, and Moody raved about vigilance all the time.)

"Sounds very cult–y to me." Heather refused to snort at what Cedric said as he floated next to Remus. Heather still didn't understand how she woke up one day and then boom, she could see a very dead Cedric and it didn't help that he too didn't understand what on earth was happening, just that Harry was somehow calling out for him but not really. So they both were very much fucked and confused at this point.

"Okay? So they are the anti-V?" Heather asked and Remus rolled his eyes.

"If it helps you to understand then yes, they're the anti-V." He sighed, nodding and Heather cracked a smile at him.

"Sure dad, let's all join a rebellion because honestly, I've been itching to." Remus groaned, shaking his head and Heather laughed at this. "I'm serious though, where do I sign up?"

"No!" Remus replied, standing up and he towered over his daughter, who eyed him weird. "None of you are joining, none of you are going to fight!"

"Well then what happens if you get killed dad? What if you become another Cedric Diggory?" Heather glanced at Cedric, who gulped at what she said. Remus sighed, calming himself down.

"I won't get killed Heather."

"Well then, what if they take you hostage and use electricity to electrocute you?" Heather asked, pushing her glasses up and she saw her father sigh yet again.

"Arthur showed you that muggle movie didn't he?"

"Maybe." Heather shrugged. It was true, Arthur Weasley had showed Heather the movie six times because she was so intrigued by it and couldn't get over the fact that muggles were so smart. "It's a good movie." She pointed out and Remus cracked a grin at her.

"That, it is my dear." Heather beamed at him. "I heard Sirius say something about a Mrs Kale?" The girl burned a bright pink and she nervously smiled at her father.

"I swear I didn't tell Sirius to charm all her fingers together and make her eyebrows grow rapidly." She quickly said and her father raised a brow. "Or to blindfold her or to make her teeth grow or to make her ni—"

"I never said anything about that—"

"Oh would you look at the time!" Heather yelled out, glancing at her bare wrist and she smiled at her father, showing every single tooth. "George and I have plans! Bye dad!"

"What plans?!" Remus asked but it was too late for Heather was already out the door.

"Oh Professor Lupin, you have no idea." Cedric grinned to himself and floated after Heather. "No idea."