Fourteen

I sat with Claire at lunch. Turns out, she is as big of a slut as everyone says. She said that she won't be in our room tonight as she's spending the night with Mr Sheeran, the music teacher.

It was now 1am and I was walking around the halls alone. I walked up the the English classroom door. I leaned against it, folding my arms to exaggerate my cleavage in my light pink lace bra. I wore a matching thong, shorts and a kimono too. This was probably an opportune chance to be with Ashton alone; I'm not going to waste it. I smirked, "Hey stranger."

He looked up immediately. He wore a green day shirt, sweats and his black bandana. He smirked, "You're the biggest tease."

I walked in and turned around, closing and locking the door. I strode up to Ashton's desk and stood on the opposite side, looking down at him. I leant over and put both hands on the wooden surface, showing off my boobs and also bringing our faces closer than before. "Here's how it's going to work; Claire is out for the night so I have a free room. Since you left me extremely turned on and frustrated, you can have to chance to . . . Relieve me of that."

He quickly stood up, taking my hand and leading me out the room. I grabbed his shoulders in the corridor. He stopped and turned to face me, "Is there something wrong?"

"I didn't get a proper 'hello'," I pouted.

He looped his arms around my back and kissed me for around three seconds. He pulled away and said, "Hey beautiful."

I chuckled at his cuteness. Suddenly we heard footsteps. Ashton grabbed my hand, "Come on." We began running down the corridor, towards my room. We ran through the foyer and up the stairs.

I led him to the door of my room. He mumbled, "69. . . Your room knows the score." He quickly opened the door and dragged me in. He pushed my back against the door, shutting it. He wrapped his arms around my back and leant in to kiss me.

As soon as our lips touched, I felt a feeling of warmth growing inside of me. His tongue slid into my mouth, dancing with my own. His hands found their way to my shoulders, brushing the kimono off so it landed on the floor.

I tugged the end of his shirt up; he helped me pull it off and soon it made friends with my kimono on the floor. His hands found their way to the waist band of my bed shorts, pulling them down. He muttered, "Fuck, your underwear matches. You don't know how good that is."

I giggled and kissed him again. My thumbs hooked under the waist band of his sweats and poked them down. He stepped out of them. It was a strange thing; us two just pulling in our underwear.

He pulled away and smiled, "Are we going to make it to the bed? We should get into the bed."

I laughed, "after you."

He smirked and reattached our lips. He turned us around and began walking me backwards. My knees soon hit the end of my bed. His hands supported the small of my back as he lowered me down, hovering over me.

His hands travelled up my back and unclasped my bra. He pulled it off and threw it on the floor. He muttered, "You're so perfect." He began to kiss my neck and chest hungrily, certain to leave hickeys. He pulled my panties down and i kicked them off.

He dipped his head down and began to line my inner thighs with kisses. I moaned softly and threw my head back as he began to kiss all over my heat. The strange thing is, his hair tickled my bare skin and I don't know what was turning me on more; that or the kissing. I moaned, "stop teasing."

He kept eye contact with me as his tongue licked up my folds. He began to work at me with his tongue, sending pleasure throughout my whole body. He had to hold my thighs open as at one stage, I was almost crushing his head. As his tongue still worked, he inserted one of his fingers into me. I gasped, "Fuck, your fingers are so long."