Three

The next day was pretty ordinary, except the fact that I teased and got Ashton all frustrated in English. I let my pen roll over the edge of the desk. I walked around my desk, my back to Ashton. I bent over in a sexual way, sticking my ass out as I picked my pen up.

He looked so sexually frustrated and flustered the whole lesson.

Soon the bell rang. Everyone left, leaving me sitting in my seat, opposite Ashton. Detention should be fun. Once the last person left and the door had closed, he turned to me and said, "Do you think that's funny?"

"What's funny?" I ask, raising my eyebrow as I wound him up.

He stood up and chuckled to himself evilly. He walked round his desk and put both hands on my desk, leaning over so his face was literally inches from mine. He whispered, "You're trouble."

"I've been told that many times," I chuckled seductively and whispered, "Everyone that's ever said that I'm trouble has ended up in bed with me. I guess trouble is irresistible."

He whispered, "Do you know how hard it is to hide a boner whilst teaching? You've got me turned on and never in my life has a student turned me on."

"I've never went there with a teacher," I smirked, "But I know that you'll be my first. There's a new genre to add to my list: teachers."

He walked backwards and sat on his own desk. I hopped up on my desk and swung my legs around so I was facing Ashton. Both of us sat on the table.

I smirked, "Just say you want me Ash."

He walked foreword. I opened my legs and he walked into them. He looked at me for a minute. To my surprise, his large hands cupped my face and his lips crashed onto mine. I allowed his tongue access to mine; his tongue dominating mine as our lips moulded together.

My hands travelled to the back of his neck, tugging his hair as my signal for him to do something; he didn't. I pulled away, "What are you doing with your hands?"

He looked at me, confusion written all over his face, "They're on your face."

"Put them somewhere useful," I smirked. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to me, our lips reattaching. His right hand travelled down my left thigh and down to below my knee, raising it as he laid me on the desk. His left hand cupped and squeezed my ass. I felt him moan into the kiss causing me to smirk.

He quickly jumped off me when there was a knock on the door. I quickly jumped into my seat as he fixed his hair, taking his seat. He cleared his throat before sighing, "Come in."

Miss Waters walked in. Her blond curls bouncing on her over-exposed breasts for a teacher as she walked. She smiled at Ashton and said, "Hi. Do you have Calum Hood's English report? He says he gave it to you."

"No," Ashton shook his head, "I'll search my car later. Goodbye Catherine."

She turned on her heels and walked out the door. He walked up to my desk as I stood up to face him. He demanded, "store, now."