Thirty One // Protective

After numerous shots and bottles upon bottles of vodka, we were all completely out of it. Except Ashton. He didn't drink. He just sat with us in the booth.

I slurred, "Drink with us."

"I need to be responsible," he kissed my lips quickly, "I'm driving. You have fun babe."

"Fine," i giggled. "Come find me." I got up and ran into the sea of people. I was running when someone grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "Hey..." I whined.

By what my eyes picked up he was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hey there. I'm dylan."

"Nice to meet you dylan, I'm taken," i winked in a sassy manner.

He took my hand and did some dance move where he spun me and eventually my back was pressed to his chest. He growled in my ear, "And I'm smooth."

I had to laugh as he was smooth. A really sexual song turned on. I saw Ashton at the booth, glaring at me. I began to grind my ass on Dylan's crotch to the beat. His hands gripped my waist as he began to grind.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I opened my eyes as they had been closed as I was grinding on dylan. It was Michael. Michael said, "Goodbye." He shoved Dylan away, stumbling into another girl.

"Mike, what are you doing?" I pouted.

"Saving your ass," he said, "Ash is going insane in the booth."

"Fuck Ashton," man i am drunk. "Have you been told how hot you look tonight?" Oh god, why am I flirting with Ashton's best friend?

"Have you been told how ridiculous you are tonight?" He sassed. "Ash wants you."

I sulked as I stumbled over to Ashton. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the crowd of people. His hands rested on my waist as mine stayed on his shoulders. He began to grind on me, turning me on immensely. I breathed, "Ashton."

"You know how naughty you've been tonight?" His voice was hoarse as he spoke. "You need punished."

His left had ran down my thigh and my the inner side again, brushing against my heat. I threw my head into his shoulder as I moaned. One of his long fingers moved the material out of the way as two entered me.

"ashton," i moaned.

He said, "Problem princess?"

"Lets get out of here," I grabbed his free hand.

"Why so soon?" His smiled was wicked as he sucked his fingers clean.

"I either leave with you," i smirked, "Or Michael."

He grabbed my hand and trailed me to the door of the club. He said, "Stay here. I'm telling the others we're leaving." He walked back inside.

"Oi beautiful!" A guy yelled. He was around his early twenties. Oh God. He was such a chav with his hoodie, snapback and baggy jeans with the chain. Oh God, the dreaded chain. He put his arm around my shoulders and said, "You really are a fine piece of machinery."

"get off," I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he just held me tighter.

"Gis' a kiss love," he slurred. His breath smelt like alcohol. It was disgusting but yet ironic as mine probably smelt the same way.

"No, I don't want to," i tried to shove him off.

He grabbed my ass was about to kiss me when he got punched from the side. He fell onto the ground. I looked in the direction he got punched and saw Ashton standing there, furious.

He had a full bottle of vodka in his hand. He swung his arm back, ready to hit him with it when I took the bottle from him. He gave me a questioning look. I giggled, "He's not worth a new bottle of vodka."

He grabbed my ass and kissed me. He pulled away and took my hand. He said, "Just so everyone knows you're mine."

We walked to the car. I gulped down about half of the vodka straight as I leant against his car. You know I'm bad when I can't even feel the burning anymore. I whined, "I want to do something adventurous." And idea came into my head. I finished the vodka and set the empty glass on the bonnet.

I stumbled over to Ashton and took his hand. I whispered, "Lets have sex on the roof."

"What?" He questioned.

"Catch me," i whispered before darting off as fast as my legs would go. Heels and vodka don't mix.

I was about the run across the road when ashton wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and stopping me running. A second later, a lorry shot passed. He said, "Hold my hand and I'll get you there safely."

I took his hand and we hurried to the building. When we got there, we ran up the stairs as the lift was too slow and I'm horny as fuckk. I stumbled through the door and onto the roof.

It was magnificent. 32 stories high; this is perfect. I sat on one of the large metal boxes. He stood in between my legs and his hands cupped my face. He brought my lips to his.

He placed his hands on my thighs as he lifted me up. I cupped his face as his hands rested on my lower back. I saw a flash and pulled away instantly. I whispered, "What was that?"

"Nothing that will stop me from doing this." He dropped to the floor and sat down with my legs still around his waist. He reconnected our lips again and his hands unzipped my dress. I stood up, took my shoes off and slid my dress off my body.

I sat back down on his knee and pulled his top over his head. He kicked all clothing off on his lower half of his body, except boxers. He unhooked my bra and let in fall onto the ground. I tugged his boxers off, letting his hard on free.

I stood up and slid my panties off. I smiled, "Tonight, I'm in control baby."

I put one knee on either side of his waist as i kissed him. I pulled away and lowered myself onto him. I took all of him. We both moaned quietly as I adjusted myself. I began to grind on him.

It was almost a strange feeling. Not only have we not had sex in a short while but because I'm always on bottom. Sounds strange but I'm just used to the guy being the dominant one. I guess this is the strangest way ever to say thank you to Ashton. I remember Ross always wanted me to try being on top because it's some big turn on but yeah.

Ashton said, "You're driving me insane baby. Lets do it my way though." He quickly flipped us over and thrusted deep and hard into me. I moaned loudly as he sent me into the downward spiral. The friction soon became too much as i felt the familiar knot in my stomach.

"I'm s-so c-close," i stuttered. He did a long slow stroke that sent us both over the edge. Moans were heard, our bodies stiffened as he rode out our orgasm.

He pulled out and flopped down beside me. I whispered, "I'm so cold. I guess the alcohol's rubbed off my system."

He stood up and put his boxers on. He said, "I'm going to get us a blanket. I don't want us getting sick." He walked back in the door.

I stood up and put my bra and panties back on. I walked to the edge of the building and looked out over it. All the lights, the nightlife, the couples. It's strange how people can be so different. Some people prefer to sit in with a good book, some decide to go to clubs and parties.

I felt Ashton's arms on me, wrapping the white sheet around me. He whispered, "What are you thinking about?"

"There was a certain time in my life where I would've killed to just jump," I softly spoke. "Now, there's nothing I want to do less than to escape this. I have everything I need. Okay, we may be dysfunctional and our relationship is not legally accepted but . . . This is all I will ever need."