Thirty // Club

LAUREN

Saturday came round soon enough, even though i had to deal with the constant whispers of "did you hear about what Bradley saw". I woke up to see a box at my feet. Where is Ashton? I got up and walked to the end of the bed. There was a note on top of the box.

Lauren,

I've had a bit of a rough week. I really need to cool off sooo . . .
Get all dolled up with this and I'll pick you up at 8pm. We're going clubbing.

I have a whole load of coursework to mark so I'm in school.

It will be a good night.

Ashton :) x

I opened the box. I lifted out to black mini dress. It was a lace bodycon. There were matching shoes also. They were suede, black, platform heels with an ankle strap, my favourites.

I hopped in the shower as it was already 3pm. I blow dried my hair and decided to curl it. No, I'm not talking ringlets. I'm talking big, voluminous, sexy curls.

I applied my foundation, minimal as always. I lightly and naturally filled in my eyebrows. I did a classic cat eye, nothing fancy. I decided to go a little edgier with my lipstick; a deep red colour.

I shaved my entire body because I will probably end up having sex with Ashton tonight as I am a bit of a heavy drinker.

I walked into our bedroom and dropped my towel. I opted for Ashton's favourite lingerie on me; violet with black lace bra and thong. I put on a pair of black see-through tights on. I put the dress on. It fit me perfectly. I love sleeveless dresses. It came to just under my ass; thank you Ashton. . .

I put on my shoes and I was ready to go. Wait! Perfume. I spritzed Ashton's favourite one of mine in the main places. I don't mean to brag but I smelt like heaven.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time on my phone. 6pm, great. I can surprise Ashton at work. I shoved my phone into my little handbag. It was a small black satchel; as you can tell, I like satchels.

I decided to walk to waist a bit of time. I got eight horn beeps on the way. Men are gross sometimes. I made my way into the building and tip-toed through the halls.

I stopped in the doorway of Ashton's classroom. He was there, marking papers as he said. He was dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees. Black combat boots, white v-neck, black hoodie and black bandana.

"Colourful," I smirked. His neck practically broke he looked up that fast. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I held up my hand and said, "At least my nails are painted white. We match."

"You look. . ." He had no words.

I walked up to him and smiled, "Are you seriously still going to mark those papers are you going to mark my neck."

"Why would I-"

"I know you're going to leave hickeys all over me sooner or later before the club," i giggled somewhat innocently. "I want to be able to wipe the tiny drops of blood off my neck."

"Am I really that good?" He smirked as he stood up. He grasped my hips and did as I expected; he left hickeys all over the side of my neck. He pulled away when he was finished and smiled, "i like the red lipstick."

"Why thank you," i smiled.

He took my hand in his and laced our fingers together. I leaned in and whispered huskily in my ear, "It would look better all over my dick."

I leaned back and gasped, "Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Where are your manners?"

"With your innocence; long gone," he smirked. He said, "Come on, lets get to Luke's."

"Why Luke's house," i asked while we walked down the corridor.

"because we're going clubbing with them," he smiled.

"Please don't tell me I'm the only girl going," i sighed.

"No, you have Amy too," he said. "Remember the nurse Michael flirted with that time? We found out that he's been talking to her. Calum's coming too."

"Thats good," i smiled, "Who else?"

"Calum said something about a 'Nina' or someone," he shrugged, "Luke's going solo and picking up someone there."

"Sounds good," i smiled as I got into his jeep.

----
Hey guys!
I'm super tired after writing an English speech but here I am! Sorry this chapter is so short :(
Enjoy the next chapter ;)