Four

Unfortunately, nothing happened between Ashton and I that day because apparently Miss Waters has a habit of harassing Ashton about him being late for marking a homework or whatever she was on about.

It has been a week since that day and well, let's just say I've been using the 'playing hard to get' card on Ashton. I haven't given him any reasons for detention. I've teased him a lot but I haven't let him near me.

I was walking through the corridors in my Calvin Klein bralette and even shorter shorts that showed off my ass. I saw Calum sitting on the top of the stairs alone. I looked at the clock on the wall; 4.12am, whats he doing out here at this time?

I walked over and stood in front of him. He looked up and smiled at me, "Hey babe, what are you doing out here?"

"Babe, really?" I chuckled as I sat down beside him on the top stair. "I was getting ready for bed in the bathrooms. Why are you here?"

"Rough night. My girlfriend broke up with me," he sighed.

I rested my head on his shoulder. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. I trailed my fingertips up his abs that were covered but a white t-shirt and stopped when I came to his chest, tracing circles on his chest. I softly spoke, "I know a way to cheer you up."

I leaned back to see him smirking at me. He whispered, "First we have to find an empty classroom." He took my hand and we both stood up. We silently walked swiftly down the stairs and down the maths corridor.

I whispered, "Any place in mind?"

"Home Economics room is the farthest away from everyone. Nobody will find us there," he smirked at me.

Finally we made our way to the H.E department. He found the room he wanted and led me inside.

As soon as the door closed, he slammed me against it, kissing my lips hungrily. His tongue felt sensational against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands cupping and squeezing my ass as he held me up.

He carried me over and lay me on the table. He climbed up too and hovered over me. I tugged his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor beside us.

He took my bralette off over my head, exposing my chest. He pulled away and moaned, "Fuck, you're so beautiful." He kissed and sucked the skin on my neck, obviously leaving hickeys. He trailed kisses down my chest before leaving hickeys along my breasts.

He pushed his skinny jeans down and kicked them off. I took that as my cue to take my shorts off, so I did just that. I took my shorts off and they joined the rest of our clothes on the floor.

Calum trailed kissed all down my stomach before stopping at my panties. They soon joined the pile of clothes on the floor along with his boxers.

He placed sweet and innocent kisses all up and down my thighs before pecking my heat. He moaned, "How much do you want me?"

"Calum please," I begged. He chuckled evilly before delving his tongue in between my folds. My back arched and my head threw back at the sudden contact. My hands went to his hair, tugging it lightly.

I whimpered, "No foreplay Calum. Please?"

He leaned up and smirked, "It would be my honour."

He grabbed his jeans and brought out the familiar blue packet. On it, it had 'XL' written in block letters, making me nervous. I then looked at the real deal, yeah it was very big; definitely the biggest that I've seen so far.

I took the condom from his hands and ripped it open. I took his hard-on in one hand and rolled the condom onto him with the other. When it was on, he put both hands on my shoulders, pushing my back until it came into contact with the wooden surface of the table.

He lined himself up at my entrance before slowly pushing into me. Yep, definitely the biggest. I moaned loudly, only to be muffled by Calum's hand covering my mouth. He began to slowly thrust into me. I begged, "Harder," and then "faster."

I was soon passed into the magical paradise of rough sex. My whole body moved with every thrust; hard and fast.

I whimpered, "Calum, I'm going to-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I came. My toes curled, my back arched, I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I entered euphoria.

Seconds later, Calum came, filling up the condom with the familiar white liquid. He pulled out and collapsed beside me. He panted, "fuck, that was-" he turned his head to look at me as he struggled to get his breath back, "That was probably the best sex i've had in quite a while."

"Same here," I breathed.