One - The Beginning

I walked into the new boarding school. Yay, I'm that creep who joins a new school for her last high school year. I wish dad didn't get moved hear. England is cold in autumn.

I decided to put a new twist of the school uniform. The supposed to be knee-length pencil skirt was now just covering down to my mid-thighs. The white stockings stayed the same. I wore six inch platform heels. We didn't have to wear ties, thank god. My white blouse was undone a few buttons at the top, showing off my boobs.

My hair was normal. It was long (down to my waist actually), light brown and straight. I wore it naturally down. My makeup was pretty simple. I had powder on, cat eye eyeliner, mascara and I had lightly filled in my eyebrows. I prefer to keep them natural than really fake looking but hey, some girls like that.

Because I was in my last year of high school, I only took three classes; english, art and photography. I only had three teachers too; Mr Hemmings, Mr Clifford and Mr Irwin. Unlike my last school, my timetable was the same subjects at the same time, every day! It won't be hard getting used to this.

I walked over and sat at a table in the over-the-top dining hall. Seriously, it was too fancy for me and believe me, my family is on the wealthy side so I'm used to fancy, but this is ridiculous for a school.

The table was empty. I decided not to intrude on anyone's conversations. Someone sat down beside me. I looked over. He was tanned with dark hair and dark eyes. He smiled, "Hey, I'm Calum. You must be the new girl."

"It's Lauren actually," I grinned. I turned to properly face him. In the corner of my eye, I saw quite a few heads turned my way. I smiled, "let me guess; you're Calum, the guy who's captain of some team for the school, most popular guy and oh yes, all the girls adore you."

"Would you call me vain if i said yes?" He chuckled, "I'm Calum Hood, captain of the football team."

"Your football is soccer, yeah?" I asked.

"Exactly," he smirked.

"So tell me, Calum hood; why are you sitting with me and not your team?" I asked, curious as to why this extremely attractive boy chose to sit beside me.

He smiled, "Because I'm being nice. I should probably show you to your dorm."

We both stood up and he lead me out of the room. This place was huge. We went up three flights of stairs before we came to a room with '69' engraved on the door. I chuckled and said, "You've got to be kidding me?"

"Nope," he chuckled, "We were actually talking about how the 'new girl' got room 69. Your roommate is the school slut though, Claire Joy."

"We should get along just fine," I smirked.

**

I walked into my English classroom. I was late from lunch as I got a bit lost.

Everyone turned around and stared at me. Then, the teacher turned around. He had dirty blonde hair, held back by a plain black bandana. He had a white button-up on that was tight around his chest and biceps as he was very muscular. He wore dress trousers and brogues. He smiled, "You must be Lauren Deyes. I'm Mr Irwin, your new english teacher."

"The pleasure is all mine," I smirked. "Where shall I sit?"

"Um," he looked about the room before his eyes settled on a free seat. It was front row and right in front of his desk. He walked over and patted the wooden surface, "This will be your table from now on. Please, take a seat."

I sighed but made my way up to the front seat. I sat down and grabbed my notepad out of my handbag.

He handed everyone a book. As he was handing them out, he announced, "Today, we shall be reading a short love story-" the whole class groaned. "Don't worry, it isn't your normal Shakespeare scene."

**

"Sally is obviously in love with him. It even says in the text," some dumb blonde spoke.

"Claire, you keep reading between the lines-" he said before she cut him off.

"Well that is how you read sir," she smirked.

He said, "Miss Joy, where are your manners?"

Claire Joy. The so-called school slut.

He walked up and stood in front of me, his hazel eyes meeting mine, "Lauren, what do you think is happening?"

I stopped biting my lip and folded my arms, exaggerating my cleavage, "it's quite obvious really. Sally doesn't love Jack. No matter how many times she says that she loves him, she's obviously in love with Daniel. The way the author describes the way she looks at him-, it's just noticeable that she loves Daniel."

"Finally, someone who's understands," he smiled. "She loves him but she knows that it's against the rules to be with him."

"Sounds familiar," I mumbled. I couldn't help but find everything about Mr Irwin a complete turn-on. He just looked so sexy. This school might be a load of crap but everything just got a whole load more interesting.