Eighteen

It was a Saturday and I had nothing to do. Literally, the whole school was out partying or just out with friends. I was the only one left. I lay on my bed, scrolling through my tumblr feed. Just then, someone knocked on my door. Who is even in this building apart from me?

I rolled off my bed an dragged myself over to the door. When I opened it, I was greeted by none other than Ashton Irwin himself. He was dressed in black trousers, black combat boots, his navy bandana and a navy button-up which was unbuttoned three buttons down. In his hand was a bouquet of white orchids.

I smiled, "How did you know that white orchids are specifically my favourite flower?"

"Educated guess," he kissed my cheek, handed me the flowers and walked into my room. I closed the door and walked over and put the bouquet on my white desk. I gave him a confused look as to why he was here and dressed so fancy. He chuckled, "I can literally read your mind. I'm here to take you on a date. We're going to dinner at a fancy restaurant and then going back to my place. We're off for all this coming week so we're going to make the most of it. I just want to throw in that you're turning me on a lot by wearing my flannel."

"So how fancy is this restaurant?" I asked, walking over to my wardrobe. I opened it and started searching through the formal compartment.

He said, "Five star. It's basically where all the top people go. Also, I have my bandana on so we have to match, remember?"

"Of course," I turned to flash him a smile before turning back to my wardrobe. I took his flannel off of me along with my plaid pyjama bottoms. I was wearing matching underwear. It was black and purple. Purple background, black lace for both my bra and thong.

I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my skin. I brought out a navy, lace dress than only just covered my ass by a couple of inches. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist as Ashton's scent filled my nostrils. One of his hands travelled up my side to brush my hair to one side, letting it fall down the front of my left shoulder. I felt my favourite pair of lips on my neck. He trailed kisses up to my ear where he nibbled on my skin. He mumbled, "And just so people here know you're mine . . ." His lips attacked my neck, sucking harshly on my fragile skin, leaving noticeable hickeys. He slowly turned me to face him. He left a trail of hickeys down my chest and onto my boobs.

After a few minutes of leaving hickeys on my neck and chest, he pulled away. His lips were swollen but yet all I wanted to do was kiss them. I asked, "Why the sudden date?"

"Because I realised that I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend and the more I thought about it, the more it haunted me," he shrugged, "it's bad enough that I'm sleeping with you, a student, but I feel even worse at the fact that I'm not yours and you're not officially mine."

"I'm yours," I smiled. He looked straight into my eyes. The hint of green seemed more bright and vibrant than ever; the green that shows when he's talking about something he's passionate about. It must show up he's looking at something or doing something he loves too. "And I hope I'm yours."

"Of course you are," he pecked my lips.

I sighed, "hug me Ashton." He gave me a strange look as if to say "just a hug, really?" But before words left his open mouth I said, "I miss just hugging you. Actually, I'm not sure if we even have hugged yet."

Without a second thought, he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling my body against his. His other hand rested on the back of my head, stroking my hair. I enjoyed having my arms around his neck as the side of my face was pressed against his. In this exact moment, I felt safe. I've never loved the thought of safety, I thought that if you were safe, you were boring. Now, Ashton makes me feel safe and there's no better feeling in the world.

I pulled away after what seemed like hours of being embraced in Ashton's arms, yet it was only minutes. He stroked a stray strand of my hair behind my ear. His thumb ran over my bottom lip. He whispered, "You're mine. I wouldn't have anyone else."

I turned my back to him and stepped into my dress, pulling it up my body. I held my hair up in a make-shift pony tail. He got the hint and moved his hands to my zipper. He purposely brushed his hand along my bare skin as he zipped it up.

When he was finished, I bent down and grabbed a pair of black, edgy looking heels. They had a huge heel and platform with a chunky sole, they were leather and also had an ankle strap. I pulled them on my feel and fastened the bunker for the ankle strap on.

I stood up straight. Ashton's eyes widened, "Holy shit, you're almost as tall as me in them."

I smirked and walked over to my dresser. I put on a necklace that had three, small, black cubes in the middle. I flipped my head upside down and tied the bandana in a knot. I leaned up straight again. I had left the small knot on the top of my head. I pulled the hair that was at the front of my hair out of the bandanas grip so it looked more natural.

"That's a pretty way to wear a bandana," Ashton smiled.

I smiled at him in the reflection of my mirror as a lined my eyes with my liquid liner. "I thought it was a bit more suited for this look than the way I usually wear it."

I finished my eyeliner and applied a coat of mascara. I walked over to my bed when I was finished, grabbing my phone and shoving it in my black handbag.

I walked over to Ashton and said, "Ready." He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

He lead me out the door and down the stairs. He chuckled, "You look so beautiful. Ugh, it's so much easier to sneak around when nobody's in school."

"Yes," I breathed, "No stupid mr Stephens bossing us around and basically interviewing us. Just us."