Twenty Three

Lauren
12th February

"I think we should make the baby's room cream, don't you think?" Ashton said excitedly. He walked up from his previous position, seated at the kitchen table, and walked over and kissed me.

"Ashton, i think you should take a seat," i whispered.

The look of pure worry and fear on his face was evident as he sat down at the table. I sat down opposite him and set my hands on top of his.

I whispered, "I wasn't hanging out with Calum yesterday. I didn't sleep in my dorm-"

"What? Are you okay? What happened yesterday then?" He asked worriedly.

A tear escaped my eye as i whispered, "I was with Calum, believe me, it wasn't hanging out and having fun. We went to the hospital."

"You what?" He asked. I gulped and looked him dead in the eye. He whispered, "Please don't say what I think you're going to say."

"I'm sorry ashton," i sniffed. He snatched his hands out of my grasp and paced the room. He ran his hands through his hair stressfully. "It needed to be done. I'm only 18."

"And you didn't think to even discuss this with me?" He yelled. The tears were pouring down both of our faces now. "You aborted our baby! My baby."

I stood up and walked over to him. I held both his shoulders and demanded, "Ashton, look at me." Reluctantly, he looked up from the floor and into my eyes. "I still want everything that you said that night. I want that life with you. I want everything that you said."

"You got rid of the baby," he stated blandly but yet emotion flowed through his voice.

I whispered, "Ashton, this is hard for me too. I have this dull ache on my pelvis now. Do you know how hard it was to actually go in there and get the abortion?"

"I know," he yelled. He calmed down slightly and froze for a moment. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "You went with Calum? Calum knew before me?"

"I knew you would refuse to let me get rid of the baby," i protested.

He stormed away from me and up the stairs. I followed him to our room. He grabbed a gym bag and threw it on the bed. He started throwing clothes in it. I asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to stay at Luke's tonight," he stated, like it was nothing at all.

"Why?" I shrieked.

"Because I need to het my head around things," he walked over and zipped the bag up. He put it on his shoulder and walked out of the room.

I followed him down the stairs and through the front door. I yelled, "So you're leaving me when I need you most?"

"I need space," he replied.

He got in his car and started the engine. I dragged my body over to his side of the car. I said, "You leave now and we're over."

He whispered, "I'm sorry." He pulled away. I smacked the back of his car as I watched him drive away. I wailed as i cried, pulling on my hair.

Are we really over? Did I just make a huge mistake?

--
Hey guys!
Sorry i haven't been active. School is stressing me out sfm.
Sorry for the short and shitty chapter, I promise the next one will be better.
Thank you for reading guys.
Go follow my twitter- @ mgcbadlandss
Love you x