A/N:

SEVEN YEARS OF ASHYSHY? HOLY CRAP!🎉❤😍

Alright, I was going through and reading the comments/rereading Lizzie's story. And I have to say that the fact y'all got the puns, the jokes, and my humor while reading my horrible writing (I was 15 btw) is really incredible. 50k? WTF that is amazing!

If y'all enjoyed this story (and my others) I have a new account that features original works with not-so-crappy-writing-and-spelling.

It is TheBookKween and I have below info for my main story. After years of writing about hero/villain fanfictions, it is time for me to move on *cries*

Leaving the AshyShy account behind is me growing up because I got lost in fanfictions, leaving the real world behind. Now I am much smarter in the writing world and I hope to create a world of my own for fangirls and fanguys to enjoy.

So I bring to you all: Crazy Little Revenge.

It is a completed story and is set to belong to a trilogy

It is a completed story and is set to belong to a trilogy. I hope y'all give my new writing a chance like you did my fanfics. I love you all ❤ Your comments always make my day.

(I will come back to this account to comment to you all)

Forever and Always, here is the last sign off from - AshyShy 😊😭