Twenty-Three;

This time for breakfast I sit beside Thor and across from Frigga and Loki, Odin sits at the head of the table near Thor while the warriors three pig out beside us and Sif sits near Hogun, I eat enough food to fill me up.

Odin smiles as he looks at me "So, Miss Stark. Frigga said she made you a few dresses, I assume the one your wearing is one of them?"

I smiled back as I nod "Yes sir, I woke this morning with it laid out for me. It's so beautiful, and the robe and dress she made me for tonight, I cannot thank her enough" I said as I looked right at Frigga, she smiled at me.

"The blue brings out your eyes. I loved making it" Frigga said, and Loki yelled as he looked down at his feet we all looked at him, he cleared his throat "I accidentally kicked the table.. You look beautiful Lizzie" he added.

I smiled as I sipped my water and then said "Thank you" Thor chuckled beside me as he ate. Odin was very confused but shook his head as Frigga smiled and looked at me "Lizzie, I think I have some heels that will match that dress for tonight."

"Really? Thank you, all the shoes I brought with me doesn't go well with it" I said, making her smile. Sif looked up from her dinner "If you can't wear the ones she has, I have some. Maybe you would like a pair of them?"

"Thank you. Your too nice, all of you" I said as I finished my plate.

Odin smiled "Your our guest, Heimdall said he would like to see you. News about your friends on Midgard" he said. My eyes widened and I shot up from the table, what if something happened to Tony? Or Clint? Nat?...

My mind went on and on that I didn't t notice when Loki started running beside me, he made me stop and I looked up at him "What?"

"I said, I was coming with you, but you ran out so I didn't think you heard me" he said.

I nodded as we walked to the bifrost and Heimdall stood in the entrance "Hello, Loki. Lizzie."

"Odin said you have news?"

Heimdall nodded and smiled at me "I saw your cousin Tony, and The Captain America working with Director Fury.. They are on a trail and may be about to find the one who is threatening you" he said, I let out a sigh of relief.

I smiled "They are safe, right?"

"For now, yes" he said. I smiled at him "Thank you, sir Heimdall" I said, he nodded and I followed Loki back to the palace.

But, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along the little shops and everything, I laughed "Loki, what are you doing?" I said, he smiled and tugged at my hand.

"You said you wanted to see the town."

I smiled as I walked beside him and down the path, he looked down at me and smiled as I looked around, I saw a little store and tugged Loki to it.

We walked in and I saw different kinds of jewelry and stuff, I stopped to look at a bracelet that had a couple of charms on it. One was a sword, another was a green ball that looked like it had black swirls, and the last charm was a flower.

"Its pretty" i said, and Loki looked over my shoulder, he waved to to shop owner and I frowned "What are you-"

The man looked at Loki "Yes my prince?"

"How much for that bracelet?"

The man looked bat the one I was staring at and told Loki a price, I tried to stoop him but Loki paid for it, the man gave it to him and Loki smiled as he handed it to me.

"Why?"

He. Frowned "Why what?"

"You know what. You just bought me a bracelet."

He smiled as he clasp it on my wrist and grabbed my hand "And i wanted to. Now, come on you have to get ready."

---

I walked into my room and plaid with the bracelet, I saw a maid in there cleaning the room. I frowned "Hey, you don't have to do that" I said, she turned and her blonde hair covered some of her face "What's your name?"

"Jàssa."

I smiled and shook my head "Jàssa, there is no need to clean my room. Please don't" I said, and she frowned "Oh, but I have to miss. It's my job, as is helping you get ready for the ball."

I smiled again and shook many head "No. I can clean my room and vet myself ready, thank you though. But, I don't want you to be tired for the ball" I said.

She smiled and sighed "Thank you. I have been busy today."

I nodded "If anyone asks, you did help me. Okay?  Now go" I said, she smiled and nodded before leaving, I sighed and went to get ready.