Twenty-One:

"-and tomorrow night Odin is throwing a ball for our victory" Thor said as we walked down the hallway, I crossed my arms and smiled "Sounds like fun."

"It is. And afterwards me, the warriors three and Sif go to sit around a camp fire, if you would like to join us you may" he said.

I smiled as I looked up at him "That would be great. And I have nothing to wear for the ball" I told him, he frowned and I didn't realize we we're rounding a corner.. Not until my body knocked into someone else's and we both fell to the ground.

"What in Odin-?! Ow"

I opened my eyes I didn't realized I had closed and realized I landed on Loki, my eyes widened and Thor picked me upo by under my arms as he laughed and helped me off his brother, Frigga was behind Loki laughing as well.

As Loki got up I was ready to be yelled at but he just walked on down the hall, Frigga sighed "Tghor go talk with your brother" she said.

"Yes mother" he said and patted my shoulder before walking off, Frigga smiled and I crossed my arms as I looked down at the ground. She smiled and grabbed my arm making me look up "Do you have a gown to wear to the ball, I already assume Thor told you about it?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled as we walked and said "Call me Frigga. Mother works well too" she said as she took me to a door and opened it, pulling me in.

"Why mother?"

She sighed as she looked around "Because raising Thor and Loki, and sometimes Sif and the others -who call me mother in private- I feel since you are a friend of Thor's that you should call me mother as well" she said.

"Oh" I whispered. And looked around the gigantic room, there we're maids dressed in gold and black and Frigga walked over to them.

I was too busy walking around looking at everything that when Frigga grabbed my arm I jumped making her laugh "Lizzie, why don't you pick out some fabrics before Revàe takes some measurements?"

I nodded as Frigga led me over to a table where fabrics we're laid out. I looked at a gold one "I like this one.. But I like this one" I said as I held up a purple one too. Then I smiled when I saw a blue one and looked at Frigga.

"Which one? I can't decided how about you pick?" I asked.

She cocked her head to the side and looked at the fabrics as a short redheaded woman came over, Frigga smiled "I will decide while she takes your measurements."

I nodded and followed Revàe to a smaller room.

Afterwards, I followed Frigga back out into the hall and was curious about what color she chose, when I asked though she just said it was a surprise.

I smiled as we walked down the hall and saw Thor arguing with Loki, she sighed and shook her head as we walked towards them "Why are my sons fighting?"

They turned towards us and I smiled at them, Thor returned it but Loki didn't look my way, I frowned but Thor spoke up "We are just having a small.. Misunderstanding mother" he assured her..

Frigga smiled and hugged them both "Well, carry on. Just don't fight where Odin will hear" she said and grabbed my hand with a smile "I am taking Lizzie to look at the gardens."

She pulled me away from the two and I smiled. Frigga is nice, I wish I had a mother like her.

{Loki}

"Mother likes her" Thor said as I watched mother and Lizzie walk away, I sighed and turned too walk away from Thor.

I heard Thor laughing making me narrow my eyes as I walked towards my room "What?"

"You like Lady Lizzie."

I sighed as I opened the door to my room and Thor stood there "No. Why would I like a mortal?"

"Because she is smart kind, beautiful. And I guarantee if some asgardian man asked her to dance tomorrow at the bar you would probably try cut in."

"I would never do that. I think she is a.. Kind girl but, I would not be jealous if someone asked her to dance."

Thor chuckled "Whatever you say, brother."