Eighteen;

Breath caught in my throwqt, can't scream or even yell, I keepo my calm and lower my eyes as he held the dagger to my throat "What do you want?"

"To see what your insides look like miss Stark. You see you kill my leader, he was a smart man and I plan on killing you nice and slow, then making sure your, ehem, lovely cousins get your body parts one by one in a box. Until then I bid you a farewell."

After that everything went black as they knocked my head with their fist.

I woke up in my room and yelled "Jarvis?!"

"Yes miss Stark?"

I was breathing heavy "Where is Tony?!"

I busted open the doors to the lab and Bruce looked up "Lizz-"

"I need Tony" I cried out as I held onto a desk and Bruce came over grabbing my shoulders "Jarvis, get Tony down to the lab" he said.

Bruce set me down in one of the chairs as Tony came in and was about ready to say something sarcastic until he saw me..

{TONY}

I walked into the room ready to yell at my little cousin, but when I saw her sitting there with that wolf blanket of hers wrapped around I knew something went wrong at that library earlier, I walked forward and sat beside her.

"Lizzie-"

"They- they threatened me ..they said they wanted to kill me basically.. Tony don't let them kill me" she said as she cried and put her head on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around my cousin and looked at Bruce.

"Go get Thor, Loki.. And Fury I have a idea" I told him and Lizzie pulled away for a second and looked at me, I frowned as I looked at her.

If Asgard is the safetest place at the moment then that is where she needs to go, I thought and smiled at her before looking away.

Damn I'm Tony Stark.. But when it comes to this kid I'm the biggest sucker alive and will do anything to keep her safe.

{Lizzie}

I walked into my room and I wiped away tears as I tried to pack some things and get myself dressed Nat came in the room and frowned "I can't believe you are having to go to another world" she said, her voice sounded weird and I looked up.

Lyrics came into the room and she saw me and cried, I awkwardly patted her back when she attacked me in a hug "Okay... Awkward" I said and she pulled away sniffing.

"I'm sorry it's just.. Who am I going to have Monopoly nights with on Saturdays?"

I laughed as I threw things into a bag and went to my bathroom to throw on some clothes when I came back out Nat was sighing "You will be okay with Thor.. I don't entirely trust Loki yet" she told me.

I rolled my eyes "Of course not" I said, and put on my boots, I grabbed my bag and walked out to the  main room.