Two:

I stood next to Haweye in the corner and sighed "I am really late to go to prison, Fury needs to hurry" I whispered as I scrolled through my IPod with a ear phone in my ear, Clint smiled.

"Don't worry Headphones, he will be here eventually. "

I groaned. Headphones is a nickname Steve and Clint started, Fury, Bruce and the rest kind of took it on.. Thor gets confused by it so I figured Loki would look up when Hawkeye said it.

"Headphones?"

Tony smiled his smile as he came over and tugged at my ear "We call her that because she always listens to these things" he said, I scowled at him and crossed my arms.

Loki was still confused but shook his head as Fury walked in and to the head of the table "Okay, we got a bomb about to blow in the nearest Walmart with someone holding people hostage. I need Stark, Steve and Clint to go in. Natasha as well, then we bring in Thor."

"Hey, I can help!!" I said, but he ignored me and Tony smirked at me making me push him, I sighed and Fury turned towards me "I need you in that prison, go" he said.

I scowled and took the headphones from my ears as I walked off, I stomped down the hall and heard someone behind me "Hey!"

I turned and saw Loki, I raised my eyebrow "Yes?"

"Fury said he wanted me with you so that you can look after me while Thor is with the rest" he said, I sighed.

"Not only do I get a shitty job but I also get to play babysitter" I mumbled and shook my head as I walked to my car.

I pulled up at the police station and got out, I walked to the front desk "Lizzie Stark from SHIELD" I said, he nodded and walked, I followed with Loki behind me. The guard looked back "This guy is a little dangerous for a little girl."

I smirked "You will see I am more dangerous than a biker, Mr Lambor."

We walked on and to a room, I wwqlked in and dragged Loki with me, I saw a big biker in there and sighed.. Tony if I don't make it back you may kill Reindeer Games I thought as I beat my fist on the table and he looked up.

--

"Ow, ow, ow" I complained as Natasha yanked on my arm and Steve patched up the cut below my eye, Bruce Banner handed me a ice pack for my eye.

"How was I supposed to know he knew karate and had a secret knife in his boot?" I said as Tony scolded me, Natasha put my arm in a sling and it went around my neck.

"If Loki hadn't of been there eyou would have been Biker food" Steve said, Tony looked over "Thanks four saving her ass Reindeer Games."

Loki nodded "It was actually kind of funny seeing a small girl go up against a six foot three biker" he said.

I sighed "I'm right here!" I shouted making Captain A chuckle and Natasha smikle as Tony came over and pulled me off the table.

"Yes you are. Thank God you had Reindeer Games with you, or you would be dead! Now Lizzie-"

"And here comes the rant, can someone put me back in the room with the biker?" I asked making Tony hit the back of my head.