Fourteen:

I was jumping up and down in my room and was grinning as I walked out of my room I said "Jarvis, wake up everyone but Tony and tell them to meet in the living room as soon as possible! "

"Is it a emergency Miss Stark?"

I sighed "Yes Jarvis it very much is!" I shouted and opened the door to Tony's room, I grinned as I walked over and jumped up on the bed "Rise and shine, Lightning bug!"

He jumped up and looked at me "Lizzie, what the hell?"

"We have a huge problem!"

He seemed worried "What-whats wrong?!"

I grinned and looked at my cousin in the eyes "We. Have. A house full of people... And it's a Saturday... " I smiled as I got close to his ear and yelled:

"Uno! Lazy Saturday!" And ran out of the room and into the living room, I scared everyone.. They all stayed the night except Fury, Loki was more startled then the rest, I jumped up on Client's back making him grunt.

"What have you been eating?"

"Fast food" I answered as he rolled me off his back and into the floor, I landed on my butt and giggled.

"What's the emergency?" Captain was confused, I pulled my legs up to my chest as Tonybwalked into the room.

"Our headphones little emergency is... Uno and Lazy saturday" he said, everyone groaned but Loki and Thor was confused.

After explaining to the two Gods what Uno was we all finished the game and sat down in the seats and couches watching myb favorite movie ever, The Crow the good one with Brandon Lee.

"Brandon Lee is hot, I don't care Tony" I said as he teased me about the crush I used to have on Brandon Lee when I was little.

"He looks like a bad version of Loki, no offence Reindeer Games" Tony said.

I huffed "Don't compare Reindeer-Loki to Brandon" I said,  Loki smiled as I almost called him Reindeer Games, I winced.

"Sorry."

"Eh, from you it would have been cute" he said, Tony leaned against his arm and Loki looked at him funny, Tony flickered his eyelashes and smiled "It isn't cute when I do? Huh, Reindeer Games?"

Loki fell from the couch and on his back we all laughed, even Thor.

I bit my lip "Awe, Tony I didn't know you we're starting to become a tinker bell" I said and did my hand like Mr Roper on Threes Company making Lyrica and Clint laugh.

"I'm not, I'm just hurt he thinks it was cuter coming from my baby cousin."

I smiled as a gun shot came from the movie and scared Thor, I smirked and got up going to my room.

Wait a second, from you it would have been cute.. Was Loki actually-no, hell no.. He was joking.. I know he was.

Besides the guy couldn't even play Uno, who trusts someone who can't get the hang of Uno? And he even flkinched when we yelled... Well I did too every time Clint and Bucky yelled it, God is there a way to divorce friends?

I found myself in the training room and went to the small area where a target was and grabbed a dagger, I started throwing them.

Why is someone after me? I haven't don't anything to anyone, except work for Fury, and help my cousin with her iron woman suit. But why did someone try to set me on fire? In Tony's car I mean, his shitty beaten up Camero.. He hit a tree with it, that's why it's beaten up and the thing hardly cranks because of him.

Someone grabbed my throwing arm and positioned it, I looked behind me and saw Loki "Your not even hitting the target" he mumbled to me, and guided my arm and wrist, he wrapped his other hand and set it on my shoulder.

He brought my wrist back and together we threw the dagger, I turned around and saw him flicker a bit "Ahh, send your look alike hologram to me eh? Don't have the guts to come down here yourself?"

He smiled "Actually, Tony was just about to ask where you were so-" he gestured around before disappearance. I frowned, how confusing.

The door opened and loki came in with his hands behind his back smiling "Why did you walk out?"

I sighed "I goit bored, my lazy saturday turned into worriment Wednesday" I said, he looked confused but he shrugged did off and grabbed my hand leading me to a chair "What's worrying you?"

"Whoever is after me."

"Good reason to worry."

I just looked at him "You don't get it, I have done nothing to anyone I always stick to myself, and yet a someone is really after me after trying to kill me twice and I don't even know why or how they are managing all of this shit-" he rolled his eyes while I was talking and before I could finish what all I was saying.

He shut me up by kissing me.

Before I even realized I'd done it, I punched loki and made him fall off his seat, he laid in the floor holding his mouth that was bleeding an do was open mouth stunned at what I had done.

"Well, I guess there was other ways to make you shut up... But I actually enjoyed that one" he said and gave a cocky grin.

I just stared as Tony and Steve came into the room and stopped looking g ast loki, he looked at me "What did you do?"

Hell, Tony, I don't even know what I'd done.