Six:

Two days passed, but to me it seemed like two months. Tony couldn't get in touch with any family so I have to stay with him until I turn twenty one which is in a few days, Tony still is my guardian so untiop I am Twenty One I have to do as he says.

And trust me I hate that.

I sat on my bed which blocked my bedroom window, I looked out from my room and watched the rain hit the window, I sighed as Lyrics came inti the room. I looked up and she smiled, I just frowned.

"I got you some hot chocolate. I know you still love it with cinnamon in it."

I grunted and Lyrics sighed as she sat on the bed beside me and leaned her head on my arm "Clint is okay, Lizzie, that's all that matters" she told me, I looked at her and rthen back out the window.

As Lizzie put some marshmellows in my hot chocolate and handed it to me, the door busted open and I jumped sky high accidentally dropping the hot chocolate on me and I screamed as it burned.

"Liz! Bucky damn you!" Lyrics yelled at her boyfriend, Tony ran in and sighed as he looked at me "Need one oif your nerve pills?" He asked, I nodded as I looked at him then at Bucky.

"Oops, sorry Lizzie."

"Bite me Uncle Buck" I hissed as I went to the bathroom to change.

I sighed and looked in the bathroom mirror before stripping of my blue jeans and putting on my character Pajama bottoms.

I walked back our into my room and Bucky skilled as he got me in a head lock I screamed and he rubbed my head with his fist "Ow Bucky Ow!"

"Let her go" Lyrics said, he did and I crashed into Tony. I smiled and laughed as we landed in the floor, he grinned "Hey she's laughing! Bucky worked a miracle" he said.

I smiled and hugged Tony as we sat in the floor.

"It's been a week, kid. Fury misses you so does Clint.. Come back to at least talk with them headphones" he said, I sat cross cross and he hugged me.

"I don't know Tony, I'm still... In shock I guess" I said as I ran a hand down my arm, he got up and helped me up.

"Please? Reindeer Games is even worried.. But that is more because Thor is being a pain towards him cause he is worried about you."

"Wow... God Of Thunder is worried about me" I said faking shock, he punched my arm and we walked out of the room.

He handed me a bag "I couldn't find all of your CDs, so I bought the rest" he said and I laughed as I held them.

"Gee, thanks."

"Don't mention it, want pizza?"

I shrugged "Sure."

"Hey putr in a movie, how about Nightmare on Elm Street?"

"Tony you know I can't watch Freddy, bad dreams."

He nodded "Michael Myers."

I smiled and put it in the DVD player and sat down as he got me a plate of pizza, we sat down and started our movie.