Seventeen:

"Don't laugh."

Bruce and Loki look at each other and were holding back laughter.

"I swear to God I will kill you both."

Tony and Clint smiled at each other before giggling.

"I am not afraid of you" I hissed.

Nat and Thor looked at each other as Captain kind of shrunk back towards them.

I growled as I moved the frozen peas from my eye "Barton, Stark... I hope Fury kicks your asses!" I growled and looked in the mirror in the living room and at myself.

Clint and Tony,  also know as shit one and shit two, did get their revenge on me.. And I tripped over the riug in the living room making me land on the coffee table.

Bruce put the pack of frazen peas back on my bruised eye and I put the wet cloth to my lip to remove any bleeding,  Tony chuckled "I hope you learned your lesson" he said as Lyrica and Bucky came into the room followed by a Nick Fury.

"What the hell happened here?" Nick shouted -yeah so I found out yesterday if you call him by his first name he gets pissed.. Especially if I am the one saying his name.. - I winced at his tone.

"She tripped and hurt herself" Clint said like a whiny little kid.

I glared at him as I moved the peas from my eye Lyrica's eyes widened "Jesus!" She said and I rolled my eyes,  wincing as I did.

"I hate them" I said pointing at Hawkeye and Iron Man.

"Well you better learn to love them because you have a assignment. Lizzie Stark, get ready because you and Tony need info from-"

"The damn library?!" I shout.

Tony is laughing as we walk to the front of it "We just need a few books and info so you can study and help Banner with some things."

"Of all cool places where we live, I have to go to the library" I mumbled as I followed Tony to a section where some scientific like books are.

"We need to make sure you know how to help us with-" he was interrupted.

A elderly woman librarian poked around the corner and smiled at Tony "May I help you with something?" She asked and smiled at him.

Tony smiled "Well no but-"

"Maybe I could show you to the adult section.. You look like the type of guy who reads.. Fifty Shades of Grey?"

I coughed to coiver up a laugh as Tony's face went beet red "Uh, ma'am.. I am just here to look for some.. Books to help my little sister who home schools" he started and while he was looking at the book the little old woman unbuttoned a few buttons on her top.

I smiled and bumped into Tony's side "I got the list uncle Banner gave me Tony, why don't you go get those books? I will be right here" I said and smiled at the librarian who was tugging on his arm.

Tony gave me a look that said it all... And it said I am going to die when we get back to the tower.

As the little old lady tugged his arm and started walking I couldn't help but laugh at the helpless look Tony Stark had, I chuckled as I looked at a science book and opened it.

Suddenly a arm came around my neck and squeezed rightly making me tense up "Move and I won't hesitate to snap your pretty little neck in half" the guy hissed making me gulp.