Ten:

"What's this movie about?"

"Just watch."

Loki blinked at me "Christine is a pretty name, why would someone name a vehicl-"

I sighed " Unpopular nerd Arnie Cunningham buys a 1958 Plymouth Fury, which he names Christine. Arnie develops an unhealthy obsession with the car, to the alarm of his jock friend, Dennis Guilder  After bully Buddy Repperton defaces Christine, the auto restores itself to perfect condition and begins killing off Buddy and his friends. Determined to stop the deaths, Dennis and Arnie's girlfriend, Leigh Cabot, decide to destroy Christine" I explain and crossed my arms.

Loki kept his mouth shut as we watched the movie.

After it was over he just stared at the flat screen TV, I smiled "One, two, three-"

"What in Asgard did we just watch?"

"JARVIS! Get Loki a Teddy bear, he watched a horror movie and got scared!" I joked then turned to the scowling God "One of the best movies ever" I said, and went to Tony's DVD case and looked for another "How about Carrie next?"

Loki just looked at me "uhm... How about we take a rain check on that?" He asked before standing up, I smiled as he went to the kitchen and I went to my room.

As I did I heard "I don't think I am ever riding in one of those things ever again" mumbkled from the kitchen.

I grinned and shouted "Just never ride in a Plymouth!" And ran for my room because if he was anything like Thor, he would probably murder me.

I played a CD in my radio and turned it up, I started moving my winter clothes in my closet to the front and my summer clothes to the back as someone knocked on the door "Come on in!"

The door opened and Loki came in, I looked back at him and smiled "Don't want to be alone?" He shrugged and I sighed "I would hate to see you watching Nightmare on Elm Street" I mumbled, then remember Thor throwing his hammer at the TV screen while watching Freddy.

"It's based on a book if you want to read it, it's in my bookshelf under Stephen King" I said, as I pulled out a long sleeved AC/DC shirt and threw it on over my tank top, Loki shook his head. I just smiled and shrugged as I kicked my closet door closed.

I went and sat beside him on my bed "Thor was worse.. He threw his hammer at Tony's old TV and his behind the couch, I laughed so hard until he threatened that I would be next."

Loki smiled "I can actually see him doing that."

I smiled at him as I sighed "Why did you agree on watching me?" I asked, he looked at me and gave a small smile.

"I, uh, don't know."

"Liar."

He raised his hands up "God of Lies and Mischief what do you expect?" I just stared at him as he lowered his hands "Okay. I read your mind.. A lot. And I'm concerned" he admitted.

I crossed my arms "Great, a mind a reader.. What's next?"

He sighed "Why do you think that you will hurt them?"

I shrugged, he just looked at me and I crossed my arms "Because.. I hurt my own father.. And my brother" I whispered.

"I'm here to listen if you wish to talk" he said, I just looked at him.

I shrugged "It might actually help, I mean, I couldn't really explain much to my psychiatrist because I would have been thrown inti a mental institution" I said, and cleared my throat before I started.

"I was fifteen, my brother Andrew, who everyone called Andy, was the schools quarterback, well I just started school and everyone gave me weird looks because of me being his little sister.

"I was.. Back then I was kinda shy, I loved books and always had earphones in my ears -hence my nickname- nobody was frins with me, the only person I talked to was Andy. We were complete opposites, I have black hair and loved being alone, he was blonde and everyone loved him. We were like darkness and light.

"Well, me, my dad, and Andy were going to a football game, my mom never cared for sports, so halfway there I asked dad about letting me go to a school rip to a museum, he told me no.. But he told Andy yes about going off about something with football.

"I was so mad.. I started about how it wasn't fair and all this, he wasn't paying attention to te road and.. A big truck pulled out, the light was red for us.. And everyone knows a eighteen Wheeler cannot stop on a dime" I whispered.

Loki paid close attention to me as I took a breath "I don't know how but, I was thrown from the car or something. I looked up and car was in flames. Nobody saw me.. Because I was invisible."

"Invisible?" He asked.

I sighed and closed my eyes wishing for nobody to see me, I ghlitched invisible then back again, he was wide eyed "I, uh, I do that a lot. I can also walk through walks when I am invisible."

"But, a year later I found out I could do that and I had other powers.. I dropped out of school when my mom got remarried and I came to live with Tony.. You now know the life story of Lizzie Stark" I said and gave a smile.

He frowned "Andy was the special one wasn't he?"

I nodded "Yeah.. The only family to treat me right was Tony and Lyrica's parents.. I just don't ever want to see my mother again because she blames me."

He smiled and grabbed my hand startling me, I looked up at him "I know where you come from with the sibling part"he told me, I smiled and my door opened.

"Loki, where are-oh" Thor said seeing our hands holding, I moved my end from Loki's and smiled at Thoe