One:

"Tony!"

"Lizzie!"

"I swear to God if you don't hurry up I will leave you here and you can find your own way!" I yelled to my tone deaf cousin.

"I am Iron man!" He yelled.

I smiled "Yeah, well you about be Iron Fly Man when I kick your ass an you go sailing towards Atlanta Georgia!" I shouted, then stormed out the door ton my Impala.

I waited three to five minutes when finally Tony decided to grace me with his presence, he got in the passenger side and I drove "I heard from Thor that his brother Reindeer Games is going to be there tonight."

"His name is Loki, and quit being mean. Thor says he is good now and I believe Thor."

"Do you believe me?"

I gave him a look "Only if it was very important."

"Important as in?" He carried on, I scowled "As in your such a ass I would only believe you if the world started ending!" I snapped.

He held his hands up "Nice to know you feel that way."

"Tony.. Quit arguing."

He smiled "It's too fun though, I love arguing with you!" He shouted and reached over to try to kiss my cheek, I moved his face away from me and punched his jaw, he held it and groaned.

"Damn.. How am I gonna explain to Steve that my little cousin bruised my jaw?" He said, I smirked.

"Say it just like that,  then I am pretty sure Fury will give me a day off" I said and smiled as I looked at him.

"Oh yeah, you gotta go to the prison today don't you?"

I just looked at him "Yeah and interview a biker who knocked the shut out of Hawkeye.. I'm screwed" I said, he laughed.

"Nah, you can just barbeque his ass then freeze him."

I sighed and drove, when I finally got parked I got out of my car and shot to the front door, me and Tony fought each other inside, I growled "Quit pushing!" I snapped.

He sighed "I go first, I always go first!"

"You act ten! How do I live with you?!" I asked mainly to myself.

We finally pushed through and both landed on our faces, I groaned and held my forehead, someone picked me up taking away my breath, I saw Thor.

"Thanks."

He smiled and patted my shoulder as Tony stood up and dusted himself off "Yeah, thanks for helping me up as well" he said, I scowled "Quit whining" I scolded.

"Where is reindeer games?" Tony said changing the subject, I rolled my eyes and looked at Thor "He means Loki."

Thor smiled "Are you sure your not either and sister?"

"Positive! If he was my brother I would kill myself" I said.

I heard Rony mumble something then "I wouldn't blame you" came from the stairs, I turned and saw Thor's brother Loki.

I froze as Thor went over too him, this is the famous Loki I thought as he looked at me with blueish green eyes and a smirk.

"Loki this is Tony's cousin, Lizzie. Liz, this is Loki."

I held my hand out "Lizzie Stark nice ta meet ya" I said, he looked down at my hand then shook it as he looked down at me.

I kinda shy'd away from his gaze and looked down at the floor "Well, come along Reindeer Games, let's get going Fury was Furious when he called me" he said and laughed, I just sighed.

"Your a dumbass" I told him as I walked up the stairs.